Heightism Vs Preference

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people do settle when it comes to looks. If I could date, the person probably isn't going to look like Grace Park or Michelle Rodriguez. That doesn't mean I'd find them just "alright" though, and people probably do grow to appreciate each others looks with time.
I had a few girlfriends. None of them found me attractive and even told me so. Most of their friends told them that I'm not attractive. Obviously I did my best to make up the lack of looks in other areas. Those areas they liked and usually appreciated. I had two say that nobody ever treated them so nice and with such respect. But, none grew to appreciate my looks. One did say I didn't look that bad after she was already in love with me. So, there was that. But, IMO, people can and do overlook people that are not attractive. I'm not sure how they do it though. I tried and couldn't.

I had a few girlfriends. None of them found me attractive and even told me so. Most of their friends told them that I'm not attractive. Obviously I did my best to make up the lack of looks in other areas. Those areas they liked and usually appreciated. I had two say that nobody ever treated them so nice and with such respect. But, none grew to appreciate my looks. One did say I didn't look that bad after she was already in love with me. So, there was that. But, IMO, people can and do overlook people that are not attractive. I'm not sure how they do it though. I tried and couldn't.
You wouldn't wanna stay married if I got fat Finished?

How short is short for a woman? My last girl friend was just under 5'. But, I dated someone that was 4'7". That was kind of normal for me my mom and sister were about that height.
modelling world anything under 5'8... at best 😣

My friend who is short has told me that height is not something he cares about because most people are taller than him. I agree with that sentiment work with what you have not with what you want

When I was 20 I had a way more static type. As I grew as a person I started to find way more features attractive. But of all the possible traits to be attracted to the length of someone's bones. Even at my most immature and vapid I couldn't be fussed over that. At least penis size has some physical implications ie positions that are going to be more satisfying. People can feel free to like what they like I just personally find critical thinking attractive.

Latest posts

Back