Hello again everyone! : )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iseestars

Sorry guys, I'm writing you again, I don't mean to flood the forum with so many threads it's just that I miss talking to people and this is my way of expressing myself.  : )
It's not that I have something in particular to say. I just want to talk and I feel like you all listen to me and that brings me so much comfort. I don't want to write this in the diary because it's not something I want to keep to myself, it's just something I want to share with everyone. It's almost 10:00pm here, I'm just sitting here alone in the dark starring at my phone thinking about all the things I wish I knew. I feel like I know so little about life. This evening tastes bittersweet. Sometimes I can smile days in a row, other times it's just hard to smile, you know... Because I feel lost sometimes...
I know it's hard to make friends. I know you don't consider me as your friend but I honestly consider you all as my friends. I write you whenever something bothers me and I write you whenever I feel happy about something. I will share my thoughts with you all on a daily basis because doing this heals my heart, and that's what I need the most. 
And I will do my best to also be here for you all whenever you need my thoughts on any matter.

I wish I were able to smile more in this thread, unfortunately I can't right now, but I'm sure I will be able to tomorrow. 

A good night sleep will surely make me see things in a more beautiful light tomorrow morning. 

Thank you all for listening to my thoughts! : )

See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,

iseestars

: )

I really like your outlook on life. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you.

Keep reaching out, lovely! It's good for the soul. I enjoy having you around these parts, you've added a lot of spark to the forum.

I definitely consider you a friend to the forum. I hope that you have a wonderful sleep, and I will have the coffee on for us in the morning.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Keep reaching out, lovely! It's good for the soul. I enjoy having you around these parts, you've added a lot of spark to the forum.

I definitely consider you a friend to the forum. I hope that you have a wonderful sleep, and I will have the coffee on for us in the morning.

Thank you, dear Amy!  Such kind words you have written! 
Oh and thank you for the coffee! Much, much appreciated! : )
I will prepare some strawberry juice for you. : ) It doesn't taste as good as your coffee, but it's the only drink I have in the house these days : (

Latest posts

Back