hello everyone, I'm a person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a person

Unknown member
Reaction score
I've been lonely most of my life, don't have any friends or girlfriend. I've tried meeting people on the internet, it hasn't worked for me either, I find it hard to keep a conversation most of the time and I find most people not interesting enough for me to try and make an effort to keep contact, and then when I do find someone that I would like to keep in contact with, they don't seem interested in me, when I feel that way I just stop contact anyway. I think my main problem is that I have very little empathy, so it's hard for me to relate to someone else. I wish I didn't care about loneliness and could instead focus on other things I could enjoy, but being this way depresses me and I don't have the energy to do almost anything. the days go by very quickly and I barely do anything.
I like to draw, I like to cook sometimes, I like watching videos on youtube about any topic (comedy, sciente, history, cooking, games, etc). I like surrealism and animated short films

welcome to the site hope that you will have a good time here, if you ever wish to chat, I am always looking for someone to converse with so questions:

what are some of your favorite things to draw?

what do you enjoy cooking?

what videos you enjoy watching?

any of these are great conversation starters I would like to hear your feedback welcome again and have a wonderful day. :)

Thanks.
Bam111, I like drawing people, portraits and bodies. As I said I watch videos on almost any topic. lately I've been watching a lot of videos about chess. There is no one thing I like to cook the most, I like to make desserts, I think brownies are the thing I like to bake the most.

Thanks.
Bam111, I like drawing people, portraits and bodies. As I said I watch videos on almost any topic. lately I've been watching a lot of videos about chess. There is no one thing I like to cook the most, I like to make desserts, I think brownies are the thing I like to bake the most.
thank you for sharing and chess is a very strategic game a lot of ppl don't understand the strategy that goes into playing this game in tournament level competitions.

Latest posts

Back