Hello, everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190648

Reaction score
First things first -- I hope and wish that you win over whatever bad thing has brought you here, and/or that you affirm the good state of yours, if you feel in a such.

Not sure what to say here. "Straight, single, sad" is, what comes to me as a tagline, lol, but it is just bc this was the way people used to introduce on web, time ago (and surely, it has nothing to do with any diversity phobia). All 3 things are true, but only "sad" has a flat meaning. "Single" is also for "all alone due to crash of the communication unit". "Straight" is also for "tired of all the masks around" and "tired of being pushed in directions which aren't mine". "Sad", as I said, is for "Sad". I'm 54 this year.

I'm here in the attempt to gather myself and get out of the worst hole I've ever been in, in my life. I don't know if I will succeed, but I decided to try to. I have been seriously up to finishing it all up, this time; I was decided to it but the terrible thought how next-to-nothing I've got in life, in terms of bright, joyful things and satisfaction, had me stuck in the state of postponing. Then, something happened which made me feel it as a sign that I'm needed, i.e., my care is needed, so, here I am, in the final account.

Lori is not my real name, I've picked it bc one picture of me could be an overloaded lorry struggling its way ahead and experiencing crash every now and then. It crashes, falls apart, spills around, then, somehow manages to pick it all up and ride further... just so to go in the next crash. The lorry is now tired of pretending that the crashes are "ok" to experience.

It went rather long :). Ok, whatever.
Again, my best wishes to every and each of you.

Lori, I really like how you came to pick your name. I fell I can relate to that! I’m brand new here too, and your post is the first one I’ve clicked on. And it felt good to hear someone say something I would say. Feels like a person who would understand the pain in me. And I don’t really know people I can say that about! Welcome and I hope we both can find some peace here!

I really haven't realized that I have more replies here. My best wishes to you all. Best.

Lori, I really like how you came to pick your name. I fell I can relate to that! I’m brand new here too, and your post is the first one I’ve clicked on. And it felt good to hear someone say something I would say. Feels like a person who would understand the pain in me. And I don’t really know people I can say that about! Welcome and I hope we both can find some peace here!
Oh, dear, I myself know the feeling of hearing someone to express your own thoughts/feelings. It is a great feeling and I'm really happy that I have did it to someone else. May you find peace, as you say -- or, the needed activity boost, if peace is not enough.

Latest posts

Back