Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Strat

I'm a male college student,
I'm 19 years old,
I live in Brazil,
I like reading books, watching tv, and the internet of course
I don't go out much, it's not that i dun like it, it's juz that i have nobody to go out with, which is sad,
I wouldn't say I have no friends, I have a few, although i dun hang out with them or anything like that, but I don't think of them as 'true' friends at all, and since I'm a afraid of betrayal, rejection and stuff like that, I never show the other person how I really feel, so they won't know how much I need them
I'm socially akward, although I look pretty normal, it's the complete opposite

Well, that's me in short, I hope i can make some new friends here, God knows I need them =)

I wish I could say i like some very cool classical book or something, but it's been a lot of time since i read anything, so you could say i like fiction books, like the lord of the rings, harry potter(i'm not proud about this), historical book and comic books, i usually read manga, I'm not sure a lot of ppl in this forum dig manga, but whatever. Even though I'd like to read more books, i'm juz lazy, and i find myself reading a few books over and over...lol
Anyways, what about you, what books do you like?

Latest posts

Back