Hello from a newcomer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotsarocks

Reaction score
I have not been on a forum in some time, but I am glad to have found this one. I hope that maybe I can find others to talk to. I am finding it increasingly more difficult to make friends as I get older. Part of it is agoraphobia I am struggling with currently, but the other part is that I am just really not fond of meeting people in person, online seems easiest, but that comes with its own challenges too. I do hope that maybe I can find some people here to talk to and relate with. I am 31, I enjoy drawing, writing, and collecting trading cards, learning about rocks, as well as playing video games, I think the usual array of hobbies. I hope that this is a decent first post, I have been pretty down the past few days. I hope whoever reads this is doing well. Thank you for taking the time to read.

I have not been on a forum in some time, but I am glad to have found this one. I hope that maybe I can find others to talk to. I am finding it increasingly more difficult to make friends as I get older. Part of it is agoraphobia I am struggling with currently, but the other part is that I am just really not fond of meeting people in person, online seems easiest, but that comes with its own challenges too. I do hope that maybe I can find some people here to talk to and relate with. I am 31, I enjoy drawing, writing, and collecting trading cards, learning about rocks, as well as playing video games, I think the usual array of hobbies. I hope that this is a decent first post, I have been pretty down the past few days. I hope whoever reads this is doing well. Thank you for taking the time to read.
Welcome to the site! That was a great first post!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I appreciate it. I am looking forward to making my way around the different threads here. I hope you're all having a good day so far. :)

Man, I wish I had that many hobbies. I mainly just watch YouTube videos and sometimes, sometimes, maybe play a video game I find interesting.

Anyways, welcome to All. Hope you find the companionship you seek here.

Man, I wish I had that many hobbies. I mainly just watch YouTube videos and sometimes, sometimes, maybe play a video game I find interesting.

Anyways, welcome to All. Hope you find the companionship you seek here.
Thank you for the welcome! If you feel comfortable sharing, what sorts of Youtube videos do you enjoy watching?

I, too, suffer from extreme anxiety if I have to leave my house. Ergo I only do so for doctor appointments. Thank goodness for Telehealth and Amazon! Welcome to the forum! My hobbies are taking care of my animals, including chickens, a turtle pond, an aviary of five love birds, a quaker parrot names Henri, a pineapple conure, and one cat who walks me on a leash daily. I am also trying to repopulate the squirrel community and care for four old pug dogs. In addition, I am an avid reader and watch too much television and funny cat Utube videos. Your first post was nice to read.

I, too, suffer from extreme anxiety if I have to leave my house. Ergo I only do so for doctor appointments. Thank goodness for Telehealth and Amazon! Welcome to the forum! My hobbies are taking care of my animals, including chickens, a turtle pond, an aviary of five love birds, a quaker parrot names Henri, a pineapple conure, and one cat who walks me on a leash daily. I am also trying to repopulate the squirrel community and care for four old pug dogs. In addition, I am an avid reader and watch too much television and funny cat Utube videos. Your first post was nice to read.
Thank you for the welcome! I agree, a lot of the online services now are a relief. Those sound like some lovely hobbies! How very nice that you take care of so many animals. I have squirrels that visit me too, we just saw some of the younger ones today out and about on the patio.

Latest posts

Back