Hello from Erica

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

EricaMG

Reaction score
Hello,I am Erica and been through relationship problems.43 years old although I have been not letting things hold me back.I went through a lot in my life,one was go through treatment for a rare form of brain cancer at 5 months old which I did beat with bad new after that.I have the body of a 10 year old girl and the treatment stopped the growth.I have my parents and two nephews in my life including friends that have been there for me.Been raising my nephews for 2 years,older brother was killed by a drunk driver.I told him that they are allowed in my home if he ever went.

EricaMG

Reaction score
The men I was in a relationship with were jerks,idiots,a-holes and one wanted to treat me like a child.It hurt a lot.Last guy I broke with was a total a-hole to me.Broke up with him in September.My nephew,they treat me very well like a mom.My brother and I were close,he loved me for who I am and as a sister

Reaction score
Lots of men are real jerks. But, I'm not like that. Ha! Ha! I don't understand why more women don't become lesbians. I think it's different for a guy. I could never go gay. But, I'm a guy so I don't know. I'm glad you still have nice people in your life.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

EricaMG

Reaction score
I have impressed my parents a lot,one is seeing I can do anything a normal person can do.Already know about a tv show coming on TLC on January 11th about a 22 year old woman that went through the same thing I went through