Hello from Uruguay!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnUruguayanGuy

Reaction score
Hi guys, it's nice to meet you.

I'm a 26 year old lawyer from Uruguay, a small country in South America. I'm also Spanish citizen.

I've just been looking for a lonely-related forum and found out this one. Despite having enough friends and not being that lonely, sometimes I felt sadness and kind of depression (sorry in advance, I wasn't diagnosed depression so it's not my intention to apply the word improperly).

My mid-term goals are to apply for a master's degree in US or UK, but I have to improve my English a lot first, so I think would be a good opportunity for me to meet someone who speaks English and also be willing to meet someone to spend some e-time with. Beyond helping me improve my English, it could raise a new friendship.

So, don't really know how this works but, anyone willing to start a conversation, feel free to send me a private message or just let me know how to reach you. I'd prefer, if possible, talking by WhatsApp, Instagram or whatsoever, to make it more personal.

Thank you very much all for this space!

@JustAnUruguayanGuy

Hola, soy de ecuador, ciudadano americano. Estoy tratando de mejorar mi español al igual que tú con el inglés. Veo que solo escribiste una vez, pero si ves esto y te gustaría intentar conversar, con gusto responderé. Usé un traductor para este mensaje pero también uso WhatsApp. espero tener noticias tuyas

Latest posts

Back