hello guys...im back!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember you, but that's because I'm a new kid on the block. The name's Caesium, nice to meet you. *extends hand and shakes Silver's hand*
Come with me, I've got something for you!
*grabs silver's hand and leads him down an alley way. The alley way eventually opens up into a small street*
Over here, come!
*they go into a bakery*
Hey, Mister, it's Caesium and that dude that I was telling you about, the one that came back to ALL!
"Ah, so you must be Silverblackvoid then? I've heard a lot about you. But enough chit chat, here's your cake. Caesium got me to bake it for you in anticipation of your return to the forum.", a bearded old man behind the counter tells you.
*the baker passes a small package over the counter to Silver. It's a cake with "Welcome back to ALL" written on it in blue icing sugar*
I know it's not much, Silver, but it's the best I could do.

Caesium said:
I don't remember you, but that's because I'm a new kid on the block. The name's Caesium, nice to meet you. *extends hand and shakes Silver's hand*
Come with me, I've got something for you!
*grabs silver's hand and leads him down an alley way. The alley way eventually opens up into a small street*
Over here, come!
*they go into a bakery*
Hey, Mister, it's Caesium and that dude that I was telling you about, the one that came back to ALL!
"Ah, so you must be Silverblackvoid then? I've heard a lot about you. But enough chit chat, here's your cake. Caesium got me to bake it for you in anticipation of your return to the forum.", a bearded old man behind the counter tells you.
*the baker passes a small package over the counter to Silver. It's a cake with "Welcome back to ALL" written on it in blue icing sugar*
I know it's not much, Silver, but it's the best I could do.
well hi caesium.nice to meet you.the cake is delicious;-)

@Unacceptance
yeah, read some

The Unbearable Lightness of Being(awesome!!!)
Almost Transparent Blue
The Road

I'm pretty new myself, but I remember your sig I think from old threads, it's beautiful!

Latest posts

Back