Hello, I am new :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tolwen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a new member and this is my first post.

Now where do I begin? I am Tolwen, 46 yr female from the North-East of UK and spend quite a bit of time on my own. I enjoy making art and playing music, like to read cooking and play pc games now and again.

I have some troubles fitting in, the ‘friends’ I once had seem to have disappeared after I stopped being useful to them. Since Covid happened, I have become more isolated, like many others, and find it difficult to connect to people or even meet new people. I also have some health issues that make it more difficult to go out and about often.
Life is a bit lonely at times and hope to meet some new people who’d like a chat now and then.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome. Yeah, I think friendship has become more of a usership then anything else. Most people are takers not givers. They use this friend for this and this friend for that. When the friend is no longer useful, boring, or a downer they get ignored.

I am a bit late but, Welcome to the forums :)

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and this is my first post.

Now where do I begin? I am Tolwen, 46 yr female from the North-East of UK and spend quite a bit of time on my own. I enjoy making art and playing music, like to read cooking and play pc games now and again.

I have some troubles fitting in, the ‘friends’ I once had seem to have disappeared after I stopped being useful to them. Since Covid happened, I have become more isolated, like many others, and find it difficult to connect to people or even meet new people. I also have some health issues that make it more difficult to go out and about often.
Life is a bit lonely at times and hope to meet some new people who’d like a chat now and then.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Hello I am new to the forum today,
Your story sounds a little like mine have you found it helps being on here ? I've never been on anything like this before but I had to try to find something to help me with this loneliness its getting overwhelming overbearing so so hard.

Hi Tolwen! Not sure if you'll see this or not since it appears you haven't been around since November, but just wanted to say I checked out your Instagram - you are a very talented artist! Would love to see more of your work. :) Cheers.

Hi Tolwen! Not sure if you'll see this or not since it appears you haven't been around since November, but just wanted to say I checked out your Instagram - you are a very talented artist! Would love to see more of your work. :) Cheers.
Hello there, I am still around but not very active. Left the active discussion channel months ago as well. Thank you so much for your kind words, I have not been able to put more of the artwork on as I am dealing with some issues. I am slowly picking things back up and hope to finish more art.:)

Latest posts

Back