Hello, new to the site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerfan1

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tedd. I just turned 60. I realize I don't look it. The pic was taken 3 yrs ago. Have heard it my whole life. I am recently divorced after 16 yrs of marraige. Seemed longer at times, but I have moved on. I don't have family close by. Have a hard time making friends and connecting with people because I have struggled with a bit of shyness throughout my life. With that said though, once I get to know someone, I can be quite the talker. I have taken to chatting online with people to help me overcome the problem and really enjoy it. Just can be hard to find a place I am comfortable with. I enjoy going fishing and camping. Am a huge sportsfan. Like to watch movies. Love to listen to music, any genre is fine. I just find a lot of comfort in music. So I found this site and thought it might be a nice place get to know people and maybe make some friends. So, if you are reading this, thank you for taking the time.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and make yourself at home.

Latest posts

Back