Hello out there.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
My name is David, I'm 43, Married and have one daughter, My wife and I share a house but little else, my daughter is 15 and has her own friends and little time for dad. A few of the guys I work with stop by a couple times a year but mostly I'm on my own.
I'm into the outdoors. Biking,hiking,kayaking,fishing and I'm a paranormal investigator in my spare time.
I don't see many folks here my age so I might not fit in here either but thought it was worth a try.

Hi! My names Tj and i would just like to say welcome to alonelylife!
im one of the more mature younger people of lonelylife and i hope you'll enjoy
your time being here!

lol Hijacc, He is right though, He is a fine young man :)

Welcome here GHOSTNYOURMIST :D We do have other ppl here your age and even older. All though they are always moor of the younger ppl on the net everywhere. I think that's just cos a lot of ppl my age are older then me have no clue how to work the nets.

paranormal investigator This has got me wondering :D What do you do exactly? Do you go ghost hunting like they do on most hunted? (The TV show) What an interesting hobby tho. And I have to ask, Have you ever seen anything. or even better have you got anything on video to show us all here? That would be way cool.

Petty you live so far away I would totally be up for some paranormal investigation :D

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.
Yes. I'm a ghost hunter but I don't put too much faith in the TV shows because you can't tell what is real and what is just for TV. I've seen a few things but you get more EVP or voices on recording and other sounds and even smells. It all started at age 13 and is really a cool story I'll have to tell you guys sometime.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.
Yes. I'm a ghost hunter but I don't put too much faith in the TV shows because you can't tell what is real and what is just for TV. I've seen a few things but you get more EVP or voices on recording and other sounds and even smells. It all started at age 13 and is really a cool story I'll have to tell you guys sometime.
:cool: friggan sweet!
Oh and lol at this

1d22cb4da4204bd4a563bfdoz5.jpg

hey ghostnyourmist, welcome to the forum.

Wow a paranormail investigator that sounds sweet, I've always wanted to do something like that when i get older, but I would tottally chicken out. I bet you're pretty brave to walk into a haunted house and stay there. I would love to hear about your story. I'm pretty into ghosts and paranormal stuff.

Thats good that your an outdoors guy. I bet thats a lot of fun.

heh, sorry about your daughter, thats just basic teenager stuff I'm 17 so i should know. I don't know would it be weird if maybe you tried to get to know some of her friends parents to hang out with.

anyways good luck with everything, and again welcome to the forum.

:D

Hi GhostInYourMist - I'm new here also. Living in NY 45 year old female. I've been here for about a week now. I too would love to hear more about your ghost hunting, especially the evps. I'm a big fan of the show Ghost Hunters which is the show with the group of guys from TAPS in Rhode Island. Nice to meet you.

Welcome in aloneylife forum ghostinyourmist..

Wow. A lot of you guys love this ghost thing huh! well count me in. I'm too, already been incountered with ghosts and I used to live in a hunted house. :)

Sorry about the delay, I've been out of town. Where should I post my ghost hunting stories?
It's so cool having people to talk to. Thank all of you!

Latest posts

Back