Hello, returning member. Been a while.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you can tell, I am a returning member to this site. I can see this site has improved a lot.

I have done this twice and I am still not sure what to write here. I guess I'll just rant about my problems.

As is the case with many people here, I struggle with loneliness. I don't get to meet many, or any, people in my work. I have low self esteem and despite being in shape physically I am not all there mentally. Let's just say I have some demons.

What bothers me most right now is relationships. The first one I had was very unhealthy and I ended up doing some bad things in it. The second one I wasn't so invested in and the girl didn't want anything serious which was fine I guess. The third one however is where things get complicated. I met her online and we fell in love but she doesn't want things to progress. Which I understand since she has some issues that prevent us from moving further. Despite that, I still want her and the pain can get rough sometimes.

I don't have a support system to speak of. Don't get me wrong, my parents are still alive and they love me and everything but I am not that close to them. I was never close due to how I grew up. Suffice it to say it was rough.

Oh and I also struggle with bipolar disorder. It was pretty bad before I got on my meds. So bad that I experienced some suicide ideation.

Anywas, long story short, lonely man looking to meet other people of like mind or even with different perspectives.

Peace out.

Welcome back! Just dropped in myself.

Though never diagnosed with bipolarity, I've had rare stressed induced hypomania/depression where my mind cracks and I have a horrific brainstorm/torrent of delusion. The last episode was one of the most depressing states I ever felt. The uncontrolled stressor of my life is/was insomnia.

Within the last year or so I feel way more robust/stable and I attribute this to taking Vitamin D. I've been sleeping and feeling rested.

So my tip is for folks listening. You might be Vitamin D deficient and it may or may not be a factor in depression/mood swings. Can't hurt to take Vitamin D but talk to your doctor about it (if you have that luxury).

Welcome back! Just dropped in myself.

Though never diagnosed with bipolarity, I've had rare stressed induced hypomania/depression where my mind cracks and I have a horrific brainstorm/torrent of delusion. The last episode was one of the most depressing states I ever felt. The uncontrolled stressor of my life is/was insomnia.

Within the last year or so I feel way more robust/stable and I attribute this to taking Vitamin D. I've been sleeping and feeling rested.

So my tip is for folks listening. You might be Vitamin D deficient and it may or may not be a factor in depression/mood swings. Can't hurt to take Vitamin D but talk to your doctor about it (if you have that luxury).

Are you referring to D2 or D3? I take D3 daily 3 seasons out of 4. In the summer i get enough of it outdoors. It doesn't do anything sleep related for me. I'm under constant stress so i sleep with one eye open and often don't get enough sleep. On average 2-5 hours/night, if i'm lucky. Some nights i don't get any sleep at all, thanks to my neighbor. I can go without sleep for a little over 48 hours. Then weird things start happening. I don't have insomnia. In normal environment i can easily sleep 6-8 or more hours because i'm always tired. Also thanks to my neighbor.

Are you referring to D2 or D3? I take D3 daily 3 seasons out of 4. In the summer i get enough of it outdoors. It doesn't do anything sleep related for me. I'm under constant stress so i sleep with one eye open and often don't get enough sleep. On average 2-5 hours/night, if i'm lucky. Some nights i don't get any sleep at all, thanks to my neighbor. I can go without sleep for a little over 48 hours. Then weird things start happening. I don't have insomnia. In normal environment i can easily sleep 6-8 or more hours because i'm always tired. Also thanks to my neighbor.

They recommend taking K with D3, supposed to help shuttle calcium to its proper place, protects against arterial calcification.

Well, at least you know what's pissing you off. If you aren't enemies with the culprit you can drop some clues before going to war.

My doctors are dumb as typical pill pushers. I can't even ask about vitamins or anything natural. Thank science for dr.Google.

It's my whore neighbor coming home late from her tinder dates drunk, making noise, sometimes tinder trash visit her and then things get really crazy. At one point we were friendly, she was quiet. I even hinted i wanted to be friends and liked her. She doesnt like me. i can't go to war. She's already genetically damaged and doesnt seem to have a good life. I'm in worse situation but i need to remain civil and friendly for as long as i'm here. i know she uses sleeping pills and i can tell when she takes them she's completely out. i can't take any pills. especially for sleep. it's 12:51 night and she still up. just came back from her second whorring job. impossible to sleep in such stressful environment.

Latest posts

Back