Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen28

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a man in their late 30s in the UK looking to meet others. I enjoy music production, movies, cooking and walking, and I'm open to most ages and whatnot. That's it! Hope you are having a nice day.

Hello, I'm a man in their late 30s in the UK looking to meet others. I enjoy music production, movies, cooking and walking, and I'm open to most ages and whatnot. That's it! Hope you are having a nice day.
What ho fellow Brit! (Don’t tell the Americans that we never actually say that)

I’m new here too so I won’t say “welcome to the forum” as that would be weird, but it’s nice to meet you.

Hello and welcome :)

Welcome. Is there something you like cooking more than others?
I love making chicken! Sometimes baked with vegetables, or fryups, and occasionally plates of wings. Eggs are very versatile too. Spinach is in many of my dishes. I like making up stuff up and inventing things even if it's a bit strange lol

I cook spinach and eggs together often. I also like chicken and wine with tomato paste, thyme and oregano.

What vegetables do you bake and what method?

A year or two ago I was often baking chicken wrapped in parchment paper with herbs. Always came out so nice.

Latest posts

Back