Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyblossom

Reaction score
Sort of introduction in general forum. It's how things got lonely for me.

I'm 55 and disabled some injuries too graphic to mention here or why they happened. I'm tryin in7g to loose weight but lethargic and find myself counting time until bed to reach the next day. I go to social outings for disabled and general community. Adapted fitness programs, qi gong, mental aberobics, toonie lunch, outings are some of what I go do.

I'm trying to figure out how to make friends. Either people are too forward too soon or don't bother. One event we both attend then one gave me 6 numbers and their address which was weird. Others not at all or th ey do and I try to figure out how to make contact. One neighbour is really nice I have to go say hi but when to do it and will I interrupt them? They don't seem to mind.

Sort of introduction in general forum. It's how things got lonely for me.

I'm 55 and disabled some injuries too graphic to mention here or why they happened. I'm tryin in7g to loose weight but lethargic and find myself counting time until bed to reach the next day. I go to social outings for disabled and general community. Adapted fitness programs, qi gong, mental aberobics, toonie lunch, outings are some of what I go do.

I'm trying to figure out how to make friends. Either people are too forward too soon or don't bother. One event we both attend then one gave me 6 numbers and their address which was weird. Others not at all or th ey do and I try to figure out how to make contact. One neighbour is really nice I have to go say hi but when to do it and will I interrupt them? They don't seem to mind.
Hey lovely to meet you welcome to the forum x

Hi. In terms of your neighbor maybe pick a time they're outdoors if possible? 🤷. Think it's great you're involved in so many activities.

Hey there at the moment little rain mayb for the week (everyday is a good day 😊 🙏lonely thanks

Latest posts

Back