hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not directly but because i have no friends i can never interact right with poeple and they always think im just a weirdo. so i guess mentally.

only read a bit from somebody i know they seem to like murakami a lot. what the hype all about?! is it really THAT good?

sjdfhuishdi.png

Hi all . I don’t know if I should have created a new thread . I’m just crying out for a group to be heard . I was an attractive guy and never had to learn to get a woman as my looks were enough . I threw my wife away 19 years ago and I’ve punished myself every day since . I don’t even k ow if this forum is legit o met the one and threw her away . I’m sorry and if I’m don’t belong please say
David from uk

Hi all . I don’t know if I should have created a new thread . I’m just crying out for a group to be heard . I was an attractive guy and never had to learn to get a woman as my looks were enough . I threw my wife away 19 years ago and I’ve punished myself every day since . I don’t even k ow if this forum is legit o met the one and threw her away . I’m sorry and if I’m don’t belong please say
David from uk
Blackhill you should stop punishing yourself! I know it's hard to do, but we can't change the past. We can either choose to live with the mistakes we made and try to look forward in life, or torture ourselves everyday. I know it's easier to say than to do but we really can't over analyze our mistakes! I'm sorry this has happened to you.

Also yes , if you want to introduce yourself you can press start a new thread. You responded to someone else but don't worry about it to much.

Hi Alonelyfur, welcome! I take it that you like cats? Join the club because many of us here do.

Blackhill, Welcome to the forum! And yes, you are in the right place to make friends or to just come and relax and discuss things.

Latest posts

Back