Hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Fairy :giggle:

I hope you can find a bit of comfort here and maybe a good laugh sometimes too :)

Loss is very difficult and sometimes I wonder how people find their place in the world again after something like that. Or if it’s the same place they find. But, I hope everything you discover along the way now, helps you find you and a place in your life you would be happy to call home :)

Wishing you the best.

Aww, thank you so much Skyless :) and Unsigned :)

So right Skyless loss is very difficult indeed. More so when it was shelved for a while then wham in it all comes. I know I need to face it, walk through it and try my best to look forward after that.

Hello Kar, thank you for welcoming me. :)

I live in a village, Egerton. Very quaint it is and a good bit of history about it too.

Parts of Egerton were designated a conservation area by Bolton Council in 1981 to protect the character of the village. The conservation area contains a wide variety of buildings dating from the early 19th Century to the present day. It contains two Grade II listed buildings.

Unfortunately a lot of the larger stores in the town centre have closed. Places like Marks and Spencer, Debenhams, British Home Stores. Mainly due to a lot of people these days shopping online, hardly much footfall in the stores for them to remain open.

Hello Kar, thank you for welcoming me. :)

I live in a village, Egerton. Very quaint it is and a good bit of history about it too.

Parts of Egerton were designated a conservation area by Bolton Council in 1981 to protect the character of the village. The conservation area contains a wide variety of buildings dating from the early 19th Century to the present day. It contains two Grade II listed buildings.

Unfortunately a lot of the larger stores in the town centre have closed. Places like Marks and Spencer, Debenhams, British Home Stores. Mainly due to a lot of people these days shopping online, hardly much footfall in the stores for them to remain open.
Wow, sounds like a very different land...I didn't understand just about anything you described like Grade II, Bolton Council, Marks and Spencer, Debenhams, etc. You have earned your alias as a Fairy because you sound like you come from a far-off fantasy land full of morphins, delburghs, and tumblewads (words I made up). :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Wow, a lot more new wordies for me to look up.

Best I don't mention about the famous 'late' Fred Dibnah, he was a well known Lancashire steeplejack. My word he was a character for sure. :LOL:

Pleased I have earned my alias as a fairy. :) I am quiet on my feet. Even some Fairies and Pixies at the bottom of my garden........well, I wish there were. :)

Latest posts

Back