Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dart

A Lonely Life Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, all. I am brand new to the forum. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I have battled depression for years and although I love my spouse, he leaves me feeling lonely and having no one to talk to. If it weren’t for my (adult) kids checking on me occasionally I could probably go weeks without speaking and no one would notice. I am pretty tired of feeling alone and thought I’d give this forum a try.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hello, all. I am brand new to the forum. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I have battled depression for years and although I love my spouse, he leaves me feeling lonely and having no one to talk to. If it weren’t for my (adult) kids checking on me occasionally I could probably go weeks without speaking and no one would notice. I am pretty tired of feeling alone and thought I’d give this forum a try.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Hullo Dart, welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome Dart :)

I hope you find a nice outlet to release some of that communication need here and your stay is a pleasant one :giggle:

The only fault I find with the Weekend, is it’s continuous treacherous and totally premeditated tendency to end so fast :sneaky:

Hello!
I've been to Olympic National Park.
I ca see how a sasquatch can hide there...

Last edited:
Hello. Welcome to our peculiar corner of the internet. I hope you'll find it at least somewhat useful and enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back