HELP ME OUT WITH SOME HOMEWORK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
So here's the deal: I promised a friend that I would help her out with her schoolwork by asking you guys to fill out a survey/questionairre thing for her. It's a history quiz -- multiple choice. It won't take you too long, so if you're bored or you have a couple of extra minutes, go ahead and fill it out.

Simply download the file, answer the questions (highlight your answers or whatever), and upload the finished quiz in your reply to this thread.

Thanks!

P.S. no cheating/Googling

Attachments

• Ward Quiz.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 42
sorry, I am paranoid about clicking links given by strangers, so I will pass on this

perfanoff said:
Is this for Americans only?

Oh no, no non-Americans. I don't want to compete on American history with people who probably know it better than I do.

Anyway, here you go. (sorry if the formatting got screwed up - I had to convert it and then deconvert it).

Attachments

• ward test.doc
    15 KB · Views: 7
I don't think I did too well. I think that the wording of question #13 gives away the answer. Not sure. I used asterisks beside my answers

C:\Users\Jason\Downloads\Ward Quiz.doc

Alright then, here's mine :)
And LK I don't think your upload worked.

Attachments

• Ward Quiz.doc
    52 KB · Views: 1
Here's mine, BJD - the ones answered incorrectly were done so intentionally to thwart Raab as he was trying to copy off of my paper. :)

LoneKiller said:
I don't think I did too well. I think that the wording of question #13 gives away the answer. Not sure. I used asterisks beside my answers

C:\Users\Jason\Downloads\Ward Quiz.doc

You didn't upload it.

Above the post button is an attachment section. Find the file and attach it.

I can't fuckin' believe this! lol

I think that I've embarrassed myself enough for tonight. I'm gonna go beat my head off the wall. fresia me!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

Could a mod, any mod please show me some mercy and delete this disgrace to the internet and fellow members. I'd really appreciate it.:D

Attachments

• Ward QuizTT.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WQ.doc
    54 KB · Views: 2
Stoob said:
HELP ME OUT WITH SOME HOMEWORK

untitle.JPG

Badjedidude said:
^^^^Hahaha.

Thanks, everyone. I probably don't need anymore. :)

Totally crap at history and uploading docs - sorry to be a party popper :(

Latest posts

Back