Here and Correct....well, almost...I have admittedingly partaken in some fermented grape juice...for medicinal purposes only.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

maximus meridius

Reaction score
Anyone in here feel like they have lived a life undone?
Trapped in a job and marriage that has fell short of what they feel they are capable of?
I am an adventuous soul, and I married a homebody...woe is me.
My energy, my , my sense of adventure, my libido, my me....are all ready to break out and announce their presence...who's in?

maximus meridius

Reaction score
Anyone in here feel like they have lived a life undone?
Trapped in a job and marriage that has fell short of what they feel they are capable of?
I am an adventuous soul, and I married a homebody...woe is me.
My energy, my , my sense of adventure, my libido, my me....are all ready to break out and announce their presence...who's in?
man, now I am really lonely...no replies...thanks lonely life...I now feel like a million bucks...thanks for cheering me up...dueces!!!

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Well, when you post in the middle of the night, you're going to have to give people a bit of time to sleep.

Welcome to the forum.

Reaction score
Greetings Maximus, welcome 🙂. Yes, some times I myself feel trapped in my life. In such cases, I go off and do something that I enjoy such as a hike at local park. I may travel to park alone, but I am with all the other people that are there, sharing our passion for the beautiful scenery 🌳🌲⛰️. So tell me, what is it that your adventurous soul yearns?

Latest posts