Hey there, I just registered

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that thread of yours, and while I no longer like to share much about my self publicly there's a lot there I can relate to. The anxiety, feeling like a loser, not having much in life, health issues, all things I know too well. I do some writing myself on rare occasions, though it's just simple poetry about how I'm feeling.

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear me ramble, so welcome to the forum.

I just read that thread of yours, and while I no longer like to share much about my self publicly there's a lot there I can relate to. The anxiety, feeling like a loser, not having much in life, health issues, all things I know too well. I do some writing myself on rare occasions, though it's just simple poetry about how I'm feeling.

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear me ramble, so welcome to the forum.
Hey, thanks. No, it's cool. Yeah, I think I'll be more comfortable here, hopefully. I mean, when I try to talk about something with a person when I do get the chance, the social anxiety holds me back from saying what I really want to say, even in therapy. Thanks for replying.

I mean, when I try to talk about something with a person when I do get the chance, the social anxiety holds me back from saying what I really want to say, even in therapy.
Believe me I get that all too well. There are far too many times where I can't say exactly what I want to say because of the anxiety. It doesn't matter who I'm talking to either, it could even be someone I'm comfortable talking to and it still happens. I feel like it's held me back in life if I can be honest.

Run. This site has gone off the user first and friendly rails. But come back and let others know when you find a better one. This is your quest. I know, no Lord of the Harry Potter in the War of the Stars, but someone had to, and I'm too old, tired, and lazy. Go with whatever semi spiritual thing you choose.

Latest posts

Back