Hey, there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daydreams

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a 19 year old woman from New York, USA. I've been dealing with loneliness for the majority of my life, unfortunately! Was a shut-in when I was a kid, and right when I was trying to get out there so I could maybe stop being lonely, COVID hit, so it only got worse. Depression, drug dependency, other things that I've had to work through.

I have no friends, or at least no friends in my area. I almost don't want to go out and put down any roots, given my circumstances (That being, I live with 2 people with really bad addictions and it's unsafe for me to live here anymore, so I'm working on an exit plan. I'll be leaving late 2022 or early 2023, as I don't have enough money to leave just yet), but I'm really tired of being lonely. Which is why I'm trying to put myself out there more, despite the circumstances! I've started going to church, and I'm hoping I can volunteer soon. But I figure a forum like this might help, too!

So, it's nice to be here. I look forward to talking with all of you!

Hi there kiddo, welcome to the forums. Seems like you're in a tough place right now, but you're plowing forward and that's good. Carry on, my wayward daughter 😉

Welcome to the forum daydreams, hope you find what you're looking for here.

What kind of drug dependency do you have?

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi and welcome! Hopefully you can meet some new good friends when you start volunteering. Good luck on your journey.

Welcome Daydreams. Your exit plan, church, and volunteer goals sound encouraging. I trust you're working, saving, and making progress each month towards a new life? If not, then don't be afraid to make a move for a better job prospect. The sooner you can leave the negative environment the better. May God give you strength and success.

Wow you're too young to even say "majority of your life". You haven't even lived yet. What happened to you how did you end up on meds? Doctors love to push pills, especially this kind. You're too young for meds.

Latest posts

Back