Hey, who needs a friend? I do. If we're alike, send me a chat.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So OP is trolling, but Finished isn't? How does that work?

OP was honest in what he wants. Will it limit his choices? Yes, most definitely. He's missing out on getting to know a lot of good people, but that's no different than wanting specifics in a romantic relationship that are hard to come by.

You are basing this person being a troll on 9 posts. Hardly enough to determine anything...also, Finished called himself a narcissist first, OP was just giving a more clinical assessment.
Finished was mocking the OP for its arrogance. Trolling is where you misrepresent your identity and intentions. The "clinical assessment" is quite likely a load of bollocks entirely made up or from a non-clinical source. I work in a tertiary library and couldn't find mention of these "archetypes" in the databases. Could be wrong about that of course.

sigh... Finished was mocking the OP for its arrogance. Trolling is where you misrepresent your identity and intentions. The "clinical assessment" is quite a load of bollocks entirely made up or from a non-clinical source. I work in a library and couldn't find any mention of these "archetypes" in the databases.

Which brings me to another point...."deserved mockery"? Are you kidding me? Do you like to be made fun of? Does it make you feel good? How is ANY mockery deserved? It's an ******* move, it's insulting and it's bullying behavior.
Most of the people on this site has been mocked, made fun of and tormented by other people, but you are sitting here telling me that if it's "deserved" by YOUR standards, it's okay? BULLSHIT.

Also, you may want to look in a few more books, because archetypes are a thing.....

Also, you may want to look in a few more books, because archetypes are a thing.....
I knew archetypes were a personality thing, but not that there were archetypes of a disorder. Certain archetypes are more prone to certain PDs.
I'm just saying, I would never presume to diagnose someone based off of a post or comment on an online chat group. hahahaha

I'm just saying, I would never presume to diagnose someone based off of a post or comment on an online chat group. hahahaha

And neither would I, but does that mean that the OP deserved to be mocked and bullied? I disagree with a lot of people here, but I don't insult them and make fun of them. It's just funny to me how it's okay for some people here to do it, but not others.

Which brings me to another point...."deserved mockery"? Are you kidding me? Do you like to be made fun of? Does it make you feel good? How is ANY mockery deserved? It's an ******* move, it's insulting and it's bullying behavior.
Most of the people on this site has been mocked, made fun of and tormented by other people, but you are sitting here telling me that if it's "deserved" by YOUR standards, it's okay? BULLSHIT.

I get that mockery in general isn't good. I don't like being mocked myself. "Punching up" may be justified, but "punching down" is always bad. But, I've participated in mockery on here a few times. I could name names/instances, but it would probably be against the law.

Usually it's in response to someone else mocking me first, or when I see someone treat someone else in a shitty way, or have worldviews that I really don't care for - beyond simple disagreement, to where I think what they say/how they are is actively bad. I just get to the point where I've had enough of the way they are and my patience runs out. I see it as standing up for myself more than anything, instead of just taking it, like I used to when I was younger and lacked the courage to speak up for myself.

What I will say, is that some of those times (that weren't just my fault in the first place), I could have handled it in a more emotionally controlled way. It took me a long time to realize that some people have these personalities that enjoy influencing other people to lose control of their emotions, because it makes these antagonistic people feel strong knowing they got under your skin. So even cursing them out, they like that, because they got you to lose control emotionally and that makes them feel like they have power over you. I guess it's still egotistical of me to move away from anger outbursts in order to deny these people the reaction they want, instead of actually not getting angry, but it's probably healthier than I used to handle it.

None of this is in reference to OP, by the way. He's very specific on what he wants (I guess I can be that way at times myself) but on the issue itself, I'm neutral.

Last edited:
let's be honest I think we all were in the situation to filter out and to be filtered by others on various criteria ... it's natural that hierarchies exist all over, there is only one thing in which we are all equal and that is dignity (which must not be trespassed) ... "What makes the vanity of others insufferable to us is that it wounds our own" (La Rochefoucauld)

And neither would I, but does that mean that the OP deserved to be mocked and bullied? I disagree with a lot of people here, but I don't insult them and make fun of them. It's just funny to me how it's okay for some people here to do it, but not others.
I just scroll past the stuff that isn't conducive to the actual story line. LOL
I mean... irl, I don't tolerate bullies. Online chat rooms, any type of social media, I just keep scrolling. Most keyboard warriors WANT to be engaged. I don't feed that energy. All it does it sap mine.

I can contain it pretty well but like I just wear on myself

Yes, you do seem to be much more well adjusted than most N types I come across. The good news is its possible to sanitize wickedness, since you can rely on a distinction tactic to stop yourself from doing these things you know yield bad results once you understand your emotions better. I've seen hundreds of people turn their lives around with the knowledge I'm providing, given they really want to change and better themselves.

if I try to be friends with happy well adjusted people I'll eventually wear on them.

This last part brings to mind @CenotaphGirl, a lively woman who left the forum cause she got weared down by...Oh, who's that who is mentioned in her goodbye post? It's not a coincidence.

You can always PM me if you need help. I don't guarantee success AT ALL, but at the least the knowledge will help you make better decisions in life.

OP I've found your soul mate (and possible twin brother)

Can people stop feeding this arsehole? At least not give him information that can be used to belittle and faux diagnose.

Hi, moron.

Your archetype is T010 'the common man, the humble man' in other words, a moron caveman who stones and stomps on people who are better than you. You've already been called out as a bully by someone else in this thread, which is 100% accurate since your type is the archetype of bullies. This is what you are doing; you're T010 'roasting my testicles in public' to try and T001 socially ostracize me by T000 'echo chambering/group thinking' and trying to form a T100 political party to spread T100 propaganda and T100 toe the line of what is politically correct. You think you are the T000 'figurehead' representing everyone on this thread and wanting to get them to T010 'conform' to your standards; that's to say, be bullies like you. Fidel Castro was your type but much more developed emotionally, he managed to bully a whole nation, whereas you're a small fish in a small pond so go for lonely people on a lonely forum. Oh, Will Smith is also T111 like Castro, so he T010 'roasted' Chris Rock in public, which is normal for your type since you guys think with your fists...when you are not thinking with your cocks, that is.

However, although your type does represent the majority of the world, there aren't many of your type on this forum, since loneliness is antithetical to the main value of your type; togetherness. You guys hang out with your chums at the corner store, looking for someone to bully or some woman to ogle over. The fact that you're here shows you failed to bring people together with you in your life, which is why I typed you as T010 since you lack T111 'likeability, charisma' like Will Smith. Also the same type as Putin, a war-monger and a bully. T100 contains 'integration' which is what Putin is trying to do in Ukraine, integrate them into Russia so that they can all be T000 TOGETHER. It doesn't matter if they killed a bunch of people for no reason, cause who cares? They merited being killed, right? yeah, right...

Oh yeah, cock-blocking is a fetish of your type which explains why you are roasting me in a thread I started to find a lover or a friend. Typical of you. Get out.

What I will say, is that some of those times (that weren't just my fault in the first place), I could have handled it in a more emotionally controlled way. It took me a long time to realize that there are certain personalities that enjoy seeing people lose control of their emotions, cause it makes them feel strong knowing they got under your skin. So even cursing them out, they like that, because they got you to lose control emotionally and that makes them feel like they have power over you. I guess it's still egotistical of me to move away from anger outbursts in order to deny these people the reaction they want, instead of actually not getting angry, but it's probably healthier than I used to handle it.
I have made this mistake in my last response, which could get me banned. This is why it's better not to respond or take the "diagnoses" seriously as it's coming from someone who enjoys a sense of superiority, which is of course the classic narcissist trait.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back