Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaffordDoggo

Reaction score
Hi all,

How are you doing? I'm someone that has always managed to live life by himself very well. Never fully alone because I always have my dog at my side, she's the best. But after many setbacks and tragedies ever since 2011 life isn't that great. Lost is the feeling I got, more so than lonely. Even though I AM lonely too and I do crave very much some day finding a nice woman to be by my side.

I'm 40 now, only ever had one real girlfriend, missed out on lots of dating to be honest. On one hand the thought of remaining alone till it's my time to go is depressing, on the other hand I don't do a whole lot of things to improve my chances of not being alone anymore. Ever since my 30th or so my brother said please dude, go try online dating, I have not done so to this day. So I guess maybe I am good, being alone. It's confusing and conflicting for me, because I DO love the idea of being close with a woman again, watching a movie together, sitting close to each other, hugs and all that, warmth, you know? The woman's touch I guess.

I just wanted to introduce myself and I'll talk to ya'll.

Greetings ☺ welcome to the forums. I, too, hit a wall in my 30's. Lost in the sense I did know what direction I should go in my life. Just stagnated doing same things over day after day and getting very depressed. I hope you find some new mojo 🙃 What kind of pup you have?

Greetings ☺ welcome to the forums. I, too, hit a wall in my 30's. Lost in the sense I did know what direction I should go in my life. Just stagnated doing same things over day after day and getting very depressed. I hope you find some new mojo 🙃 What kind of pup you have?

I have a English Stafford, loyal, super kind, truly always cheerful and happy, she's the best.

Latest posts

Back