Hi Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forums :)

Hi. Hope you are feeling a little better as the day goes on.
If it's nice out where you live, maybe go out and take a nice long walk. At least an hour or maybe even more.
That always helps to improve my mood.

Hi. Hope you are feeling a little better as the day goes on.
If it's nice out where you live, maybe go out and take a nice long walk. At least an hour or maybe even more.
That always helps to improve my mood.
Hi I like walks but today unfortunately its been raining on and off. But right now I feel better than when the day started

I've been feeling lonely, crying alone in my bedroom. I didn't know what to do so I googled forums for lonely people and found this one, I just want someone to talk to so that I can feel like a human being.
Hello! Welcome to the forum and I really hope that you are feeling better now ... be strong, crying is not always a bad thing this means you still have emotions and this what makes you a human being...unfortunately many individuals are becoming emotionless nowadays ...when I feel down I usually go on a walk very early in the morning in the park it boost a little to continue my day, all the best cheers!

Welcome. You likely came to the right place. A lot of people hang their lonely here.

Play some of the game threads. Or tell your story. Or just make fun of Finished like the rest of us. :) (I'm joking. He's a great guy to have around.)

There is likely a place here to accommodate any mood. Poke around and find what feels good.

Last edited:
Welcome! I second or third the idea about taking a nice long walk. Maybe you will be able to do that tomorrow. Strangely, when I am feeling really lonely and down or anxious, I find that cleaning and organizing help me calm down. I really need to find a hobby, don't I ?

Latest posts

Back