Hi from Au

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsIslander

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Margo and I am the lonely soul. Not because I am lonely and sad about it, but because it is the state of my mind being lonely.
Somehow, I realised that I am a misanthrope and somewhere a nihilist, but I am positive, romantic and fun. Anyway, being lonely is the life I chose. Somehow, I didn't find anyone to be with. And I am not looking anymore, just happy as I am now.
I am originally from Russia, living in Australia for more than 16 years (still struggling with English. I am sorry about that)
My dream is to live on the island where is no many people around. I am nature lover, love to paint, photography, fitness and exercises.
Anyway, it is nice to find a place to chat with others. Forums are best for that purpose. Hope to find friends here. :)

I always have a little laugh when people say they are struggling with English and then write a post that is more grammatically correct than native English speakers. :p

Welcome. :)

Aye, Australia \o/
Spent a bit under a year there (was a bit of a failure though)
Also, hi :D

Welcome to the forum.No worries there are no grammar police on here,if there were they would have a field day with me and I'm born in England.Hope you enjoy the forums.

TheRealCallie said:
I always have a little laugh when people say they are struggling with English and then write a post that is more grammatically correct than native English speakers.  :p

Welcome.  :)

Thank you so much! I am trying my best :)

FrenchT said:
Aye, Australia \o/
Spent a bit under a year there (was a bit of a failure though)
Also, hi :D

Hi 😁 nice to meet you

Just Games said:
Welcome to the forum.No worries there are no grammar police on here,if there were they would have a field day with me and I'm born in England.Hope you enjoy the forums.

Thanks a lot  :)

Welcome to the forums.

Latest posts

Back