Hi guys and girls - interested in joining a new dating site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
Ok first off@the mods - please tell me if this is in some way against forum rules and regulations at promoting a website. I did send a PM to TheSolitaryMan last night asking if this would be ok to do. If it isn't, please feel free to message me and let me know - thanks :)

So anyways, I've made my own dating website (link is in my signature at the bottom) and I'm looking to help attract more members etc, so I'm advertising it on here. It is a premium site but with very reasonable membership package deals; 1 month's full membership is just £9.99 while if you pick 2 month's worth it is £14.99. There are more price saving deals depending on what subscription you choose.

We already have a large database of members on there from all areas across the globe and the site is both stylish to look at and easy to use with lots of features including instant chat messenger, the ability to upload video and audio clips and lots more.

So take a look and if you like what you see, join up today - it's free to register and you can browse as many profiles as you like before deciding on which membership package best suits you.

Wishing you all the best of luck in meeting that special someone whether it be your soulmate or new friends and companions :)

Mod Note - Next time when you've PM'ed a mod asking if something is okay to post please wait until you've heard from a mod. Links to sites that sell a service aren't allowed.

The thing is, if you want to create a new dating site, it needs to put a novel spin to it and sell the idea that it is more successful than the rest of them - especially the free ones.

Scratch the "dating site". I'd say instead; any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back