Hi! I found this site as I am so lonely and depressed.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asilwise

Reaction score
I have suffered this all my life and I dont seem to fit in anywhere. I have had cancer and now the doctor wants to do a bone biopsy which they say is extremely painful. I'm terrified and its so hard to deal with this by yourself.

Firstly, welcome to the forum. I hope you find some solace here. I'm sorry to hear about you condition. Do yourself a favour and look into nutritional therapy, just to make the most of natural foods that your body needs to best fight such things. I wish you luck with it.

I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I hope you can find some comfort here.

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, welcome to the forum. I hope you find some solace here. I'm sorry to hear about you condition. Do yourself a favour and look into nutritional therapy, just to make the most of natural foods that your body needs to best fight such things. I wish you luck with it.
Thank you

Are you still in the process of battling the cancer? I hope for you courage and comfort in the days ahead...
Welcome.
I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, went into remission, and now they see something in my bones. That's the reason for the bone biopsy. Thank you for your kind words.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, went into remission, and now they see something in my bones. That's the reason for the bone biopsy. Thank you for your kind words.
I hope it comes back negative.. Good luck.

We have a chatroom here, I don't know how active it is, these days, as I'm not in it; but, I believe you can request passage here. You'll have to create a Discord account, and then upon request, you should receive an invite.

Best of luck, again..

I hope it comes back negative.. Good luck.

We have a chatroom here, I don't know how active it is, these days, as I'm not in it; but, I believe you can request passage here. You'll have to create a Discord account, and then upon request, you should receive an invite.

Best of luck, again..
Thanks for the information!

Hi, I assume that you're really scared of the possible positive result. I would be mortified and down myself. I don't really know what to say.

There is still a great chance that even if it returns positive it's early enough and any eventual treatment could be successful. I do wish you for the test result to be negative!

Have you ever tried any support or cancer survivors groups or networks?

I really feel sorry you have to go back to the topic after what you have already been through once before. My very best wishes!

Hi, I assume that you're really scared of the possible positive result. I would be mortified and down myself. I don't really know what to say.

There is still a great chance that even if it returns positive it's early enough and any eventual treatment could be successful. I do wish you for the test result to be negative!

Have you ever tried any support or cancer survivors groups or networks?

I really feel sorry you have to go back to the topic after what you have already been through once before. My very best wishes!
Thank you for your kind words. I will have to look into a cancer support group.

Welcome from me too.

So sorry to hear what you have been through with the cancer.

A relative of mine a few years ago needed a bone biopsy she felt the same way you do about it.

But my relative was surprised it wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be to go through.

Take care. x

Hello, sometimes things look dark, but please remember that even if the sun goes down, it always gets up again :)

I am really hoping you get all the support you need. We are here for you! :)

When my mother was battling her depression after her (second) divorce, she would often garden a lot, and talk to the flowers etc...

It won't solve cancer, but it might help you battle the intrusives thoughts. Hopefully you still have the necessary strength, otherwise just walking in nature will do a difference already :)

I wish you courage on the road ahead, thankfully it is now a well documented disease, and supports groups are everywhere (as @blackbird2 said)

Latest posts

Back