Hi members, first post for me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided that the Astros did not cheat tonight ! So I looked for a new forum and typed in Fun Forums and this Forum popped up..... go figure right ?
My Life is not lonely and I am only a wayward traveler searching for something that does not resemble facebook. I am probably much older than the majority here but I have quite a bit to share in artwork and of course the music section, love dat music. For over 20 years I have been making personal image Tributes for all my Veteran Friends and I have just a few on one host but plan on moving all of them to Flickr again. They bumped we non payers a couple years ago and I guess they figured out it was a mistake to dump people that had some good content, now they are making lots of space again and I'm looking forward to moving images into one location once again. They are not commercial images to be sold and were solely intended to honor my buddies which I have met a bunch more people by doing the images.

Latest posts

Back