Hi there from a new member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LogicNerd85

Reaction score
So....it stil feels kinda weird to me to have registered in this forum/posting here but i thought i give it a shot.
here are a few infos about me: I am male, 36 years old and live in germany (born german). ich had pretty bad expiriences with dating and finding love in my puperty and early adulthood. i think i tryed finding someone from about 16 to 24/26 (something like that) but either way they were not interested in me or had "mental issues" ( a lot of narcissistis) or they were otherwise pretty toxic so that i reached a...lets call it "fresia it im out moment".
that was okay for me for the last 10 years or so because i thought if i just accept it i could manage. but lately i feel more and more lonely but dating isnt getting easyier when you get older and didnt have any real expirences (or never had the chance to).
i guess i registered in this forum to see if there are more people like me and if so to get in contact and share expiriences :)

Welcome to the forums!
There are many people with similar situations. Give them some time and they'll chime in. And/Or start reading the threads and you'll find them. I've been comfortable isolated for about the past 12 or so years. I rarely even speak to anybody IRL.

Hi and welcome.

No it's not just you.
In fact, I was in my mid forties before I started getting quite lonely and regretting the life decisions that left me single -- which I almost certainly will remain until I am in the ground. I'm 57 now, and due to the circumstances of my life, nothing will change for me.
But 36 is young enough to turn it around. I hope you can do it. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back