Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4No1

Out of order
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm not sure what to write there. And it's a little bit scarry.
Well I'm from Russia (my English is not good and that's one more reason to be afraid to write here). 
Actually my life is not so bad, I have a few friends, I have a parents and a kid, despite it I feel lonely.

4No1 said:
Hi everyone.
Well I'm from Russia (my English is not good and that's one more reason to be afraid to write here). 
Actually my life is not so bad, I have a few friends, I have a parents and a kid, despite it I feel lonely.

Greetings!   Welcome - no need be scared here!  

Actually I am intrigued with other parts of the world.   Environment, culture, social dynamic etc....
Are you into politics?   Read something about Putin remaining President to 2036!   Quite a term to be in power!  He must be good for Russia.

Cheers!

StarDust said:
Greetings!   Welcome - no need be scared here!  

Actually I am intrigued with other parts of the world.   Environment, culture, social dynamic etc....
Are you into politics?   Read something about Putin remaining President to 2036!   Quite a term to be in power!  He must be good for Russia.

Cheers!

Thanks.
Not much into politics, just a little bit. 2036 is very optimistic, Putin is remaining president till he is alife and I suspect, that he's immortal. So he's forever )
Not so good for Russia, corruption is everywhere, we'are almost like the 'developing country', where the vector of the developing is mostly down. And we have no opposition at all, they don't let anyone to be, put in a jail or kill.

P.S. Now the context ad here shows me the picture with Putin. Funny )

Привет! Welcome! Good to have you here! Teach us Russian! I only know a few words from working with people in Belarus for a few months. I could learn more.

ewomack said:
Привет! Welcome! Good to have you here! Teach us Russian! I only know a few words from working with people in Belarus for a few months. I could learn more.

Привет! Хорошего дня.
No problem, what words would you like to know? )

4No1 said:
Hi everyone.

Hello and Welcome to Lonely Life. Hope you enjoy yourself on here! :)

Thanks to everyone.
I'm still not bitten, though I'm not sure, I always succed to say exactly what I want to say )

Latest posts

Back