Hi there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atreyu

when you're sad, you know you can be happy
Reaction score
Hi there.

I am Joshua, 29 years old from The Netherlands and I am here because I feel very lonely. I have social anxiety and autism and that is what makes it so hard to make friends But I am scared how I come across etc. I have a GF who is very supportive but she says my mindset should get more positive. I think very low of myself. I hope to make some friends here to talk to.. I LOVE making music, singing, guitar playing and keyboard. I love pets. I love nature and I love gaming and anime.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. I'm struggling with this weekend, since I have not much to do, but i'm trying to make the best of it ^^

Greetings Joshua

Hello Joshua, welcome to the forums. There's lots of gamers and animal / nature lovers here, a few musicians too. Make yourself at home. :)

Hello Joshua, welcome. I hope you find a lot of friends here. I love pets also. Do you have a pet? I have a sweet little bichon frise dog.

Welcome :)

I think most people could use a more positive mindset, but why do you think low of yourself? It sounds like you have a lot of great hobbies/interests. Perhaps you could use them to help you over the weekend? Maybe go out into nature and take some pictures or even let nature inspire you to write a song .

When my son is feeling bad about himself, I have him write out a gratitude list. Maybe you could try that

Hi Joshua, Greetings and welcome to this forum. Feel free to poke a word or two in any of the treads / discussions.

Welcome to the forums. Have a good weekend. With your GF?:)

G'day. Joshua. My theory that works some days for me is that I have myself. I focus on that and choose something. Some would call it selfish but I don't,

Welcome to the site Joshua. You'll find many people here sharing your feelings, open to listening, and generally supportive. Feel free to post at will.

Latest posts

Back