Hi there.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atreyu

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm from the Netherlands, 30 years young, I am a singer and musician. I have a pet.

The reason I'm here is because I have (social) anxiety and I isolate myself in my apartment because anxiety is holding me back from doing the things I want to do.

I'd love to make some friends here.

Greetings...

Many greetings from a guy from a neighbouring country (veel plezier / have fun).

Heyho, nice to meet a fellow singer.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. There are a lot of nice people here.

Hey, welcome, we're from the same country! Hope you find some relief over here.

I isolate myself in my home. At first, I was tired of trying to meet people. Now five years later, anxiety doesn't allow me to leave. I do understand what you are feeling. I wish I had a solution, but what I do have is welcome to this forum.

Hi there

I'm from the Netherlands, 30 years young, I am a singer and musician. I have a pet.

The reason I'm here is because I have (social) anxiety and I isolate myself in my apartment because anxiety is holding me back from doing the things I want to do.

Greetings...
Must be hard being a singer and at the same time having social anxiety. I wish you the best and hopefully you can find a way to overcome your fears.
Cheers!

Hi there

Greetings...
Hello welcome!!

Latest posts

Back