Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never say 'hi' to ever start any relationship. ****, February...but I'm gonna guess they pretty much started with hi or something similar 'How did you two meet? He smashed me over the head with a club, drug me to his cave...and here we are.' Storybook romance.

That was fun for me...I rarely get no one being around. It's like the journal they want me to keep, which is redundant, but some poor ****** will read this in a few hours...and..well, Comrade, you had fun

iu

I have too many **** threads and they're all too specific. I have no idea how this would come up organically in and thread, but here's a fun fact about yours truly. On the weekends I usually go through the county's 'who's in custody' jail roster, and first, see if I know anyone, which is frequently, but to find some chick that's kinda hot and probably damaged, and wonder if I anonymously added to her commissary, could I then write her a short note. I don't do it, because I'm really supposed to stop that line of thinking. But I do contemplate it.

Question about phone numbers. Not including the area code, the phone numbers here in the US have 7 digits, like 333 4567. Is that the same elsewhere, and if it is, are there any that start with something like 101 9999?

I'm responding in a round a bout way to a separate post...no. If this time has been time that has been delegated as time to not be here...then it's best I'm pretty much talking to myself. I mean, if you're going to put effort into typing something, make sure it's on the same playing field.

well, I'm going to go to sleep, like an adult, and you have approximately 21 hours to do you. Set your alarms, I may show up. I'll try to not disrupt you apparently fragile ecosystem.

Latest posts

Back