Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely girl 28

Reaction score
*waves*

Im stuck in my head because I don't have anyone to talk to and the only reliable friend I have is out of state. So right now I'm really struggling. Feel like a ghost that ppl just ignore. And I don't feel.motivated to do anything.would lk to talk to someone.

I like animals, watching tv, nature, and reading.

*waves*

Im stuck in my head because I don't have anyone to talk to and the only reliable friend I have is out of state. So right now I'm really struggling. Feel like a ghost that ppl just ignore. And I don't feel.motivated to do anything.would lk to talk to someone.

I like animals, watching tv, nature, and reading.
Hi Lonely Girl, Welcome to the forum. I think that's what kind of sent me this way too. The only person I do talk to has their own problems going on at the moment and due to this I hardly see them now. Made me feel kind of lost and that kind of opened the flood gates for a load of other things to come pouring into my head. Being on here is helping with that though. Time difference maybe a small factor but happy to talk any time.

Hey Lonely Girl, welcome to the forums. Do you like Giraffes? I can't figure them out, tiny little bodies and massive necks, how's that work? they should just fall over all the time, right?
I am so loving this. It's certainly changed the way I will look at them again. :)

Hello there 👋

I like reading fantasy, sci fi, crime/detective, animal books etc. I often listen to books while I walk or run, it definitely helps me forget I’m exercising 🤭. I’m reading The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett at the moment 😁

Latest posts

Back