Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I am relatively new here too.
Nice people here.
Kind and non judgemental.
What brought you here (I posted my intro with details a few weeks ago..).

Hi Flossy. Be yourself and things should work out fine. Stroll around. Ask anything you want. Someone will help. Read posts so you will get to know the other characters people on the forums.

Great to have you.

... so hopefully won't inadvertently make any massive blunders!

Many of us make little blunders here and you are sure welcome to join us in them. Massive ones, somehow I can't picture that.

Welcome :)

New here - don't really know what to say - I guess the fact that I'm here pretty much says it all! (Also, not familiar with forums, etiquette etc - so hopefully won't inadvertently make any massive blunders!)

Welcome Ma'am. Ok, here's a tip. Follow me around for awhile and then do the opposite. You'll be fine.

New here - don't really know what to say - I guess the fact that I'm here pretty much says it all! (Also, not familiar with forums, etiquette etc - so hopefully won't inadvertently make any massive blunders!)
Hello, Flossy.
Welcome.

It's the internet, and it's people behind screens. Yes I include myself. So, there will be a cornucopia of personalities.

Latest posts

Back