hiya

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanekistrange

Reaction score
ive joined this site quite a while ago, but i suppose i never really posted on here soo..
hello to anyone reading this, im kaneki(obviously its just a pseudonym online). i also go by killua. im into metal, rock ,anime ops and eds..the ones i currently love repeating on listening are let me hear and unravel and the most recent band ive discovered is born of osiris. i like watching movies, anime and american series but im not above watching adult cartoons like rick and morty, archer and family guy..the last one i watched was actually american dad. when it comes to series ive watched doctor who, sherlock ,game of thrones , all those dc series (flash,arrow ,ect) , marvels agents of shield, dare devil, supernatural, (okay at this point i just cheated and googled so i can find the ones i liked and watched), the 100 breaking bad, stranger things, house, dexter, dark , the witcher, squid game( lmao i keep telling people its just kaiji in koreanovela form)..and so much more..
when it comes to books harry potter's the only one that i could remember but ive only read a couple of handful of books anyways.

hope you guys have a good day..stay safe i a suppose..

Hi and welcome (back)!
I was a big Flash fan until it fell off the rails.
Hope you stick around and have fun here. 🍻

Latest posts

Back