Hiya!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila

Winnie the Pooh lover 👑
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m Leila :)

I suffer with, GAD, Depression and psychosis. I am into arts, and I love sleeping 😴. I suffer on a daily basis with very intrusive thoughts and sometimes it gets unbearable, but I manage to get on with life.

How are you? Hope you’re okay :) have a lovely week ahead, hugs

Leila. Xx🥰

Hello and welcome!

I get a lot of thoughts in my head too.
They often keep my from sleeping.

Hello Leila_19
Welcome from me as well. ((hugs)) :)

Hope at least your weekend went as well as could be and for the week ahead now.

I had relatives in Southampton. Woolston and Bishop's Waltham. I so remember watching the hovercrafts, also going across the ferry when I was a child there visiting. :)

Hello Leila_19
Welcome from me as well. ((hugs)) :)

Hope at least your weekend went as well as could be and for the week ahead now.

I had relatives in Southampton. Woolston and Bishop's Waltham. I so remember watching the hovercrafts, also going across the ferry when I was a child there visiting. :)
Lovely to meet you :)

Hey everyone, I’m Leila :)

I suffer with, GAD, Depression and psychosis. I am into arts, and I love sleeping 😴. I suffer on a daily basis with very intrusive thoughts and sometimes it gets unbearable, but I manage to get on with life.

How are you? Hope you’re okay :) have a lovely week ahead, hugs

Leila. Xx🥰

Hello and welcome, from a fellow Brit and cat lover. Hope we can talk at some point.

Hope you have got the nice sunshine over your side :) as sure is nice with me in Lancashire. :)
Ooo, it looks set for the day. :)

Latest posts

Back