Holiday Turkey - Big Meal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've still been eating turkey every day for lunch since the 10th. Yesterday I finally got around to fixing turkey sandwiches. OMG! They were sooo good. I had three with lots of turkey, miracle whip, mustard, pickles, jalapenos, onions, cabbage, tomatoes, and a little Italian salad dressing with black olives on the side. I toasted the bread too. Mmmmm. Today it'll be BBQ turkey wings with jalapenos slices and noodles. 

I should run out of turkey meat in the fridge just before Thanksgiving. I think I'll eat chicken burritos for the anti-celebration. Most people say you shouldn't keep cooked meat in the refrigerator for more then 3 - 4 days. I've regularly kept meat in the frig for up to two weeks. But, I usually keep things on the cold side at between 30F - 35F degrees.

TheRealCallie said:
Because of the very large number of new cases daily in my state over the last week or two, my mom will be making the meal and everyone will just pick up and take it home.

Your mom sounds brilliant.

Minus said:
TheRealCallie said:
Because of the very large number of new cases daily in my state over the last week or two, my mom will be making the meal and everyone will just pick up and take it home.

Your mom sounds brilliant.

Yeah, well, it was my idea. :club:  lol

She is, however, taking credit for it.

Latest posts

Back