How are you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the not knowing why is more troubling than the sadness, but I can't recall the last time I was sad. Though I can't relate to that particular emotion I have found myself in other states with no clear reason or explanation. I hate that I don't understand peoples sadness. I can say that it is unfortunate that you feel this way because I've noticed I'm many of your other posts you seem to be a genuine and endearing kind person. I hope all that goodness will push your sadness to the side so that you can have a good day.

I imagine the not knowing why is more troubling than the sadness, but I can't recall the last time I was sad. Though I can't relate to that particular emotion I have found myself in other states with no clear reason or explanation. I hate that I don't understand peoples sadness. I can say that it is unfortunate that you feel this way because I've noticed I'm many of your other posts you seem to be a genuine and endearing kind person. I hope all that goodness will push your sadness to the side so that you can have a good day.
Thank You, Claudia! I am feeling better now. My squirrels, Ibis, Wood stork, and Pigeon have visited my " snack shack." Wildlife always puts a smile on my face.

Oh yeah, my first psychiatrist said I was chemically imbalanced. I tried to fix if with drugs and alcohol, ended up in the hospital, then transferred to the mental hospital then blah blah blah.

Oh yeah, my first psychiatrist said I was chemically imbalanced. I tried to fix if with drugs and alcohol, ended up in the hospital, then transferred to the mental hospital then blah blah blah.
So.......... are you chemically balanced now? You can check that stuff yourself via the retail labs.

I was feeling quite creative today, I've had a riff and a few licks running through my head for a couple of days and wanted to work on a chord progression and lyrics.

But no, I've got to take the other half to a bloody farmers market so we can buy cheeses from East Sussex, handmade cakes and pastries
and charcuterie ( products made by a fancy and very ' handsy ' French pork butcher ) produced in West Dorset.

If I can get 10 minutes to myself, I'm going to have a serious look at my life choices.

Last edited:
I was feeling quite creative today, I've had a riff and a few licks running through my head for a couple of days and wanted to work on a chord progression and lyrics.

But no, I've got to take the other half to a bloody farmers market so we can buy cheeses from East Sussex, handmade cakes and pastries
and charcuterie ( products made by a fancy and very ' handsy ' French pork butcher ) produced in West Dorset.

If I can get 10 minutes to myself, I'm going to have a serious look at my life choices.

Hello Randomguy, Thats great that you are in a creative mood, we have never bin able to converse much in thread and I would like to remedy this, if you would entertain the idea (consider the thought) of conversing with me some time in the future. You are a musician, yes? I am interested in all music and art forms it breaths creativity and has the power to influence others both (positively and negatively) in all walks of life. In ancient times It was even used in spiritual practice to alter states of consciousness and help others find spiritual enlightenment (just a observation) what kind of music inspires you? what kind of music do you play? how long have you bin playing for? are you also a singer or only play guitar? just find your passion interesting you do not have to respond but I look forward to maybe conversing with you in the future that is if you would like to. At your own time feel free to (or not) respond to me through either pm or here, Have a wonderful day mate :)

P.S hope you enjoy your trip to the Farmers Market (playful humor) apologies :D

Hello Randomguy, Thats great that you are in a creative mood, we have never bin able to converse much in thread and I would like to remedy this, if you would entertain the idea (consider the thought) of conversing with me some time in the future. You are a musician, yes? I am interested in all music and art forms it breaths creativity and has the power to influence others both (positively and negatively) in all walks of life. In ancient times It was even used in spiritual practice to alter states of consciousness and help others find spiritual enlightenment (just a observation) what kind of music inspires you? what kind of music do you play? how long have you bin playing for? are you also a singer or only play guitar? just find your passion interesting you do not have to respond but I look forward to maybe conversing with you in the future that is if you would like to. At your own time feel free to (or not) respond to me through either pm or here, Have a wonderful day mate :)

P.S hope you enjoy your trip to the Farmers Market (playful humor) apologies :D
Hello Bam, nice to meet you, I have noticed you about I just kind of flit in and out so our paths haven't crossed yet, I'm sure they will.

I'm a yoga teacher by profession but do earn a second income, when I can be arsed, as a session musician.

I'm most definitely just a guitarist. You seem like a nice chap so I'm going to share my one and only attempt at singing with you and it should quickly become apparent why I don't sing.

This is a very early demo from my very first band, we were just broke kids with big dreams and the track will be deleted soon.

Hahah no idea why I'm singing about being drunk! pretty sure I wasn't old enough to drink.

Hello Bam, nice to meet you, I have noticed you about I just kind of flit in and out so our paths haven't crossed yet, I'm sure they will.

I'm a yoga teacher by profession but do earn a second income, when I can be arsed, as a session musician.

I'm most definitely just a guitarist. You seem like a nice chap so I'm going to share my one and only attempt at singing with you and it should quickly become apparent why I don't sing.

This is a very early demo from my very first band, we were just broke kids with big dreams and the track will be deleted soon.

Hahah no idea why I'm singing about being drunk! pretty sure I wasn't old enough to drink.
Thanks for reaching back out to me Random, I love yoga I used to practice it a lot though I was by no means advanced in the teachings I used it to open the gateways of other practices, like pranayama, mudra and meditation. Though most don't believe in Kundalini I do feel an extreme sense of piece, oneness and love after I practice Yoga and I use this practice in conjunction with meditation which helps center me and calms the chatter of my inner thoughts, I could go on about this subject but it would greatly go against the beliefs of others (which I respect), so I won't but that's very interesting. As far as your song I was not able to play it unfortunately, so I don't know how you sing but I love to sing I find it allows me to express my emotions I'm guess that guitar maybe a form of expression for you as well (which is awesome.) Thanks again for reaching out to me mate if you ever wish to shoot the breeze I would be honored to be able to converse with you, have a wonderful rest of your day :)

Thanks for reaching back out to me Random, I love yoga I used to practice it a lot though I was by no means advanced in the teachings I used it to open the gateways of other practices, like pranayama, mudra and meditation. Though most don't believe in Kundalini I do feel an extreme sense of piece, oneness and love after I practice Yoga and I use this practice in conjunction with meditation which helps center me and calms the chatter of my inner thoughts, I could go on about this subject but it would greatly go against the beliefs of others (which I respect), so I won't but that's very interesting. As far as your song I was not able to play it unfortunately, so I don't know how you sing but I love to sing I find it allows me to express my emotions I'm guess that guitar maybe a form of expression for you as well (which is awesome.) Thanks again for reaching out to me mate if you ever wish to shoot the breeze I would be honored to be able to converse with you, have a wonderful rest of your day :)
Aww man it played when I previewed it no idea why it doesn't now. Maybe Callie will know how to upload it.

Kundalini is the yoga I teach so we're on the same page there.

Aww man it played when I previewed it no idea why it doesn't now. Maybe Callie will know how to upload it.

Kundalini is the yoga I teach so we're on the same page there.
I have a video (that I still have not fully watch due to the length but will work on soon) going into full detail about Kundalini the chakra network the different locations in the body they are said to be located at, some of the practices to help awaken this energy it's a very fascinating subject. One that people dedicate their life's to studying and awakening, some reach this stage earlier than others some go their entire life's and never are able to awaken it, some isolate themselves in hopes of understanding the mysteries while others spread awareness. It must be a very interesting experience to actually teach this subject to others I am very interested on hearing about it whenever you have the time or wish to talk about it. :)

I have a video (that I still have not fully watch due to the length but will work on soon) going into full detail about Kundalini the chakra network the different locations in the body they are said to be located at, some of the practices to help awaken this energy it's a very fascinating subject. One that people dedicate their life's to studying and awakening, some reach this stage earlier than others some go their entire life's and never are able to awaken it, some isolate themselves in hopes of understanding the mysteries while others spread awareness. It must be a very interesting experience to actually teach this subject to others I am very interested on hearing about it whenever you have the time or wish to talk about it. :)
I don't want to hijack Lady Grey's thread but yeah, defo will make some time soon for you.

Sorry, to answer the question of the topic I'm doing well, how is everyone else doing? If anyone would like to talk converse about there day good or bad (vent) I am here I don't mind listening. Have a great day sorry for my continuous posts.

Latest posts

Back