how do you deal with jerks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aedammair

Reaction score
Okay I know right off I sound like a jerk myself. Just hear me out.
I am a senior in highschool and kinda the quiet. My parents will kill me if I get into a fight. I am not saying I am afraid to fight them. I could slaughter them. It is just once I got home I would be dead. What can I do without beating them up? They are sophmores who think their all that and they act racist and annoying with me. They just won't bug off. Any Ideas? Thanks

Aedammair

All i would suggest is to ignore them.
if you don't ignore them they will keep bothering you.
they want you to do something and they want you to crack.
Just go on. because think of it this way.
they cant make you angry. they don't have magic powers to make you angry.
they can do and say what ever. but they cant truly make you angry.
so just ignore people like that, I've had my fair share of "Haters" at school, and the best thing to do is turn a cold shoulder to people like that. they are simply just trying to pick a fight with you and make trouble. Don't Give Them what they want.

If you fight them they'll just fight back, harder. Ignore them, make a few sarcastic comments and show you're better than them cause you most definitely are

Stomp the living honeysuckle out them. Fight. You have to get into a fight and beat them up. If you can do it, do it. Don't let your parents guilt you. I DIDNT BEAT UP BULLIES WHEN I WAS 13, AND AT AGE 20, I AM A VIRGIN WITH PSYCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. Just do it. There is no other way.

well...I been in your shoes before. Annoying people that's totally retarded.
I didn't want trouble from anyone..the insecured pricks just didn't want
to stop..It's easy to be a mean and a prick..it dosn't take much effort.

I can write a book of 1000 and 1 way to fresia people up

Things can escalate and get out hand real quick.

Try to ignore those SOB as much as you can.
Don't enternalize thier bullshit.
It's difficult sometimes not to get angery becuase it's annoying as fresia.

Sometimes you gatta stand up for yourself. I've been in many figths
and scuffles becuase of the bullshit and gotten in trouble becuase
of it...that's the manipulations becuase it...bullies use that fear of
you getting in trouble against you.
Well..fresia those asswipes...i know how to take evasive actions too.
And I can be pretty **** prersistent about annoying the honeysuckle out of people.lmao
Pay back is a *****. Don't fresia with me and then go whinning to your mommie.
They'll think twice and hard about it the next time they wanna mess with me.

errr...freaken sophmore. Duck tape those little basture to a pole. :p
Wrap the tape around thier freaken head..lmao
Crazy glue thier lockers.
Put rotten eggs or somthing dead in a locker next to thier's and lock it.

Rig your windshied wipers washer so it'll shot out to the side and piss in it...squirt those
little retards when they're walking home.

Put paint in ballons ....lmao

Fcuk pepper spary...WD40..stings the honeysuckle out of your eyes too.

Little basturds were luckie paint ball guns weren't availiable to me when I was in HS.:p

SocratesX said:
Stomp the living honeysuckle out them. Fight. You have to get into a fight and beat them up. If you can do it, do it. Don't let your parents guilt you. I DIDNT BEAT UP BULLIES WHEN I WAS 13, AND AT AGE 20, I AM A VIRGIN WITH PSYCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. Just do it. There is no other way.

err...and you think if you'd beaten people up in highschool that you would, at age 20, be "A VIRGIN WITH PSYCOLOGICAL?"

um, that's makes no sense for sooooooo many reasons.

if you can just polietly ask if they would stop, remember to use the magic word (please :p)

few people are actually complete jerks so hopefully that might help,

or just leave where ever they are, and just avoid them

evanescencefan91 said:
if you can just polietly ask if they would stop, remember to use the magic word (please :p)

few people are actually complete jerks so hopefully that might help,

or just leave where ever they are, and just avoid them

i like that. :)

I was bullied throughout my school years (Grades 4-12) by ******* evil, demonic, racist jackasses!!!

It damaged my self-esteem, confidence and my mind is still screwed inside out to this day.

I tell you, I am not an evil person. But the anguish, the anger, the sadness and roller-coaster of emotions they forced me through by constant, neverending physical, verbal, mental etc. abuse on a daily basis, made me fantasize about committing acts that only a sick, twisted murderer would applaud.

Not once did I ever speak to them - because of that, the ******* ignorant racists were convinced that I didn't speak English!
I ignored them. Pretended that they didn't exist.

I went out of my way to avoid them:
I avoided going outside...
I would hide in the bathrooms and empty classrooms during lunch and breaks...
After school, I walked several blocks to a different bus stop in **** cold so I wouldn't have to wait with my peers...
And did it help?
Yes...when I didn't see them during those times, but I was in constant fear that I would later on.

One of my biggest regrets, is not standing up for myself. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self that I did not deserve such treatment. That I should be pro-active in confronting my bullies and racism.

Not through fists. Not through fighting.

I would have wanted to do it DIFFERENTLY from what they did...why? Because I am different from them and better than them!
I wish I had the courage to speak in the school auditorium in front of the whole school, about bullying and racism.
I wish I had the courage to have joined or even start up, and anti-bullying and anti-racism group.
I wish I could have talked to the teachers more about my personal experiences, and work towards making school a more positive place.
I wish I could have shown my bullies that I am confident, and WILL NOT tolerate abuse!

There are some bullies that if you ignore, they will leave you alone. But often or not, many will not.
They are stronger in packs and will root each other on once they have their sights set on you.

However you handle the situation, it is your decision. I am only speaking from my own experiences. But whatever you do, please don't turn to violence. You are a better person than that, and you are BETTER THAN THEM!

(When I say, to not fight, please don't. It is not a simple fist fight as it may have been many generations ago. Kids nowadays use ******* guns for everything! You may be angry and just have had enough of this bullshit! I understand and I know what it's like. But bullies come in packs. You'd be like a lamb being led to the slaughter, and they are the ones that would get the last laugh.)

Aedammair, I apologize if my post seemed like my life story or what...I just thought perhaps, you might be able to relate to my experiences as a victim of bullying and racism. Sometimes...it's better to learn from someone else' experiences than your own..

In one town I lived in as a kid, My mom and I were the Asian population. My mom packed seaweed in my lunch for school, and that was before sushi became trendy. Heck, this was before Asian everything became trendy. I had expensive Kawaii school supplies and everybody thought it was just weird.

I was also freakishly intelligent. I mean, I was learning Algebra in Kindergarten. I was chubby. I wore glasses. I was the poster child for nerds everywhere.

Ignoring bullies does not always work. I ignored these people for years, and it didn't make them get bored and leave me alone. It made them try harder. You have to stand up for yourself. This doesn't mean get into a physical alteration. Especially not if they're with their cliques. One on one confrontation is best.

If two of them are really good friends, try getting each of them alone and making peace with them. When they're together, they'll both be a little more hesitant and wait for the other to lead in the torment. They're human and will each probably feel guilty. Deal with them for a short time, and leave before anything can start. Soon, they'll just develop a habit of not messing with you. In the meanwhile, do this with other members of their "pack". Eventually, they might all just leave you alone.

I'm not making promises with this, but it has worked for me with some of the groups. It all depends on how big of jerks they are.

Wow why hasnt anyone reccomended that you report these people to the faculty at your school?

It's the Faculty's JOB to make sure the environment in which you learn is a conducive one to learning. Being picked on is NOT a conducive environment to learning.

If the faculty refuse to help, look to those around you. Who are you friends with? Are they friends with the bullies who pick on you? Are they aquaintances of them? If so, Use their friendship. tell your friends "hey these people are not being nice to me. Could you please talk to them about it?"

If this fails. Go to a peer counselor who can talk to the bullies.

Find a school counselor to talk to them.

If this fails. Ignore them.

Become accomplished in something, this will make you popular and make the kids have respect for you.

Try to reason with them. Show them you are human, connect with them. Dont leave yourself as a neutral object they can think of as not having feelings. Force them to be able to relate to you as a human being.

If all else fails, get one of your friends to beat their asses for you n_n

SophiaGrace said:
Wow why hasnt anyone reccomended that you report these people to the faculty at your school?

It's the Faculty's JOB to make sure the environment in which you learn is a conducive one to learning. Being picked on is NOT a conducive environment to learning.

If the faculty refuse to help, look to those around you. Who are you friends with? Are they friends with the bullies who pick on you? Are they aquaintances of them? If so, Use their friendship. tell your friends "hey these people are not being nice to me. Could you please talk to them about it?"

Become accomplished in something, this will make you popular and make the kids have respect for you.

Try to reason with them. Show them you are human, connect with them. Dont leave yourself as a neutral object they can think of as not having feelings. Force them to be able to relate to you as a human being.

The only way is a fight. If you can beat them, do it.

I'm sorry. It's the only way to deal with animals like these. That's what I am going to teach my kids. However, I probably wont have any kids because I am so psychologically traumatized by bullying and being treated like a pussy that no girl will ever find me attractive because of my low confidence. Remember this. You don't wanna be like me at age 20. Listen.

Aedammair said:
They are sophmores who think their all that and they act racist and annoying with me. They just won't bug off. Any Ideas? Thanks

Aedammair

Are they making racist remarks? I don't know about where you live but, there are laws against hazing.
http://www.stophazing.org/laws.html
You don't have to use your hands to fight these kind of people. Knowledge is power. Know the rules and the law. Don't be afraid to let someone in authority know whats going on. In my state, hazing is a class 2 misdomeanor that is punishable by up to 12 months in jail and 2,500 dollar fine. If they get convicted, you won't need to beat them....thier parents will take care of that :p Not to mention they can get kicked out of school. Use your brain, not your fists.

SophiaGrace said:

Has the school system improved on these things since I graduated? I mean, the last time I tried going to any type of authority figure for help with bullies, it made everything a LOT worse. I'd love to believe that it's not like that anymore, since I am a mom.

Luna said:
Aedammair, I apologize if my post seemed like my life story or what...I just thought perhaps, you might be able to relate to my experiences as a victim of bullying and racism. Sometimes...it's better to learn from someone else' experiences than your own..

Please don't worry. I am an arab and I get all this garbage about camels and... well a bunch of racist stuff. I can totally relate. I would like nothing better than to follow Socrates' idea but I am trying to do this in a way that my younger friends don't get garbage as soon as I graduate. These kids honestly think that once me and another senior are gone that my younger friends will be easy meat. I don't want them to go throught the same crap. I see these kids on the soccer team so I can't really avoid them. I don't really like the idea. Don't get me wrong but it just wouldn't be me to be dodging corners. I have talked to a couple adults. I was just about to fight pretty much the entire team before I did talk to the coaches. They would intentionally kick my legs and foul me. Now it has changed to verbal stuff. I live in a place not quite the country. These kids don't carry weapons. I don't have to worry about being jumped on the way to school. For those who do my heart goes out to you guys. I can't imagine a life that I would have to be afraid of that. Thank you all.

Aedammair said:
Luna said:

Please don't worry. I am an arab and I get all this garbage about camels and... well a bunch of racist stuff. I can totally relate. I would like nothing better than to follow Socrates' idea but I am trying to do this in a way that my younger friends don't get garbage as soon as I graduate. These kids honestly think that once me and another senior are gone that my younger friends will be easy meat. I don't want them to go throught the same crap. I see these kids on the soccer team so I can't really avoid them. I don't really like the idea. Don't get me wrong but it just wouldn't be me to be dodging corners. I have talked to a couple adults. I was just about to fight pretty much the entire team before I did talk to the coaches. They would intentionally kick my legs and foul me. Now it has changed to verbal stuff. I live in a place not quite the country. These kids don't carry weapons. I don't have to worry about being jumped on the way to school. For those who do my heart goes out to you guys. I can't imagine a life that I would have to be afraid of that. Thank you all.

You're Arab? Salaam Walakum? Kafa hal? Min aina anti?

I love arab culture.

It's funny that in our culture most people consider it appropriate to be rude to Arabs but not to Blacks.

Mulekum Asalaam. I don't know very much arabic, mostly just the swear words :p. My dad never taught me much more than that. are you an arab or just interested in the culture? I have been to the middle east twice. The UAE and then around the West Bank, Petra, Jerusalem, and Jordan. So crazy man

Aedammair said:
Mulekum Asalaam. I don't know very much arabic, mostly just the swear words :p. My dad never taught me much more than that. are you an arab or just interested in the culture? I have been to the middle east twice. The UAE and then around the West Bank, Petra, Jerusalem, and Jordan. So crazy man

What's ur parents native country?

I'm white, just learned Arabic for Iraq War, when I can finally get in army.

Latest posts

Back