How do you relax when you are stressed out ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
Americans are pretty stressed out. And we don't know how to relax. A recent Gallup study found that a majority of Americans (55%) said they were more angry, stressed and worried in 2018 than they have been at most points during the decade.

I am not American , but i am stressed out and i don't how to relax

I thought spending time in front of pc was a way to relax , but that is not exactly correct .

When i sit in front of pc , i think of all the goals i have setup to finish and it makes me more stressed out .

:cool:

I turn out all the lights. Rub my forehead and the back of my neck and think about being alone in the forest on a nice cool day. Some use pressure points to calm themselves down.

Some of that worry in the poll you were talking about might be political, economic, or about other external things giving us anxiety, but we can't really do anything about that.

For me, it helps to ignore that stuff as much as possible and just stay in the bubble of my own life. The less I know about that stuff, the better.

Of the things I can control, it helps to get a good night's sleep, to exercise regularly, and to leave myself enough time to do things so that I'm not in a rush.

Also, it helps my mind when my space is organized. Clutter stresses me out.

That is a cool thing finished .

I was thinking about taking a break away from the computers

But then i had an idea about joining a meditation forum , but i don't know any good ones ...

I am trying to be productive during the times i spent behind my computer .

That is why i am following an accountancy course .

But staying focused on it 365 days sucks to be honest

Tobakki3 said:
I am trying to be productive during the times i spent behind my computer .

That is why i am following an accountancy course .

But staying focused on it 365 days sucks to be honest

I hear you, I'm in a similar situation.

You've got to build breaks into your study plan. I've heard that the brain stops really retaining material after about 3 hours of focus, at the max. Then, you're better off taking a break for a while to recharge, before starting again.

@theskafish ,

I agree with that clutter thing , i hate that too

I am a person who love to keep my stuffs very organized

When things are not in an order i like , it pisses me off too

I wish my accountancy classes were over by now , its been a year and a half and i think i have 6 more months of classes left .

I have only classes on Sundays which is why its taking this much time .

After this i really want to go somewhere on a vacation for a week or 10 days at least

Watch shows online either Netflix or Youtube, draw, write, play video games, read, whatever gets my mind focused on something else.

Latest posts

Back