How do you want to give back to society?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
How do you want to give back to society?

My dream is to excel in all four areas of Hip Hop, that is rapping, breakdancing, scratching, and graffiti and teach it to kids in my local community. I wanna start a school of Hip Hop in my community to keep the youth out of drugs and bad influences and at the same time teach them values such as respect and honor. I want to influence the youth especially and have fun with them especially breakdancing.

what about you?

I used to do voluntary work but stopped in 2019 when I became physically unable to continue. I'm hoping to get back to volunteering when (?) this covid situation is over. I have a couple of online things that I hope are positive for the people following or seeing them.

Prayer and meditation for people suffering, maybe it helps (or maybe helps me cope)?

Teaching rap and dance sounds really good!

I have a couple of online things that I hope are positive for the people following or seeing them.
I'd be interested in any links, your positivity and humour is one of the best things about this place.

I used to give free yoga & meditation lessons for ex military, in particular those effected by PTSD, I'd love to get back to it but still need to do a load of work on myself first.

I'd be interested in any links, your positivity and humour is one of the best things about this place.

I used to give free yoga & meditation lessons for ex military, in particular those effected by PTSD, I'd love to get back to it but still need to do a load of work on myself first.
Thank you! Start where you are, that's my motto.

i wish volunteer programs here were more easily seen and accessible. i never knew we could volunteer till i got older.

i wish volunteer programs here were more easily seen and accessible. i never knew we could volunteer till i got older.
We have to volunteer here if we're unemployed (and on benefits), it's called the Participation Law. Funny really.

I'm not religious, atheist actually. But today, I helped the local church do a community litter pick. Whilst there, listened to a few folks problems, and have them the benefit of my working knowledge.

If I'm honest, I could have done without it today. Although, it was a momentary distraction from my honeysuckle, and hopefully it done some folks, some good.

I'm not religious, atheist actually. But today, I helped the local church do a community litter pick. Whilst there, listened to a few folks problems, and have them the benefit of my working knowledge.

If I'm honest, I could have done without it today. Although, it was a momentary distraction from my honeysuckle, and hopefully it done some folks, some good.
You're a good person. I'm sorry if it sounds like a cliche but you are.

Latest posts

Back