How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy. It's all wet outside so no real work today. But, I did sort through more stuff and tossed more out. Some stuff I had for more then 40 years. Keepsakes don't seem so important to me any more. Maybe because I realize in another 20 - 30 years or so it'll all end up in the garbage any way.

Last edited:
Electricity was off for the first 3 hours of the day.
Ironic, because that's exactly how far back I dial my alarm clock to my schedule so that I have a little free time for breakfast, coffee, my A.M. workout, and basically whatever else I need to do like dealing with groceries or any personal projects.
Other than that though, I'm alright.
Taking a personal day to try to relax some and do some important introspection.
Mindfulness of cognitive self isn't something I delve too much into regularly, normally I just cognitively operate without thinking too much about my subjective self.

It's quite okay, I suppose... for the first time, I don't have energy to fight... to argue, I just nod and did what I said, I will do. I don't feel the urge of responding anymore.

Not bad. Im starting to simmer down a bit. I did all I had to do and then rearranged my bedroom...thumbs high...now I can have that beer.

My days only begun, it's early in the UK. I just taught a yoga lesson to an empty room, no one turned up I'm hoping because of the snow, a couple of cats did join me which was nice of them, one fell asleep and the other kept trying to correct my posture cheeky wee git.

So far so good. Ive gotten everything tidied up, laundry clean and put away, and the outside is nice and clean too. Since things are running smoothly I'm going to get dressed and attempt some Christmas shopping. Fingers crossed, I can maintain this state and get everything finished today...without incident.

Didn't even make it to the first store.

Last edited:
It'll be better once I get my boring editorial meeting out of the way. Today's topic? Crafting effective emails. . . something we've gone over numerous times in previous meetings - my boss has a bad memory (and needs a template in order to write a ******* email - go figure!)

Good until my trailer landed on my ankle when I forget I removed the rear jack stand. It hurt quite a bit. I knew I did a bad thing. I ignored it and kept working like I usually do. I expected to see a blood soak sock in a few minutes. I really didn't want to deal with it. But, no blood on the outside.

I do, however, have a big hematoma around my ankle. It is sticking out over an inch from all the pooling blood on the inside. But, no broken bones. I just hope it doesn't take forever to heal. I have stuff I need to do. I probably should have iced it. But, I didn't.

I usually dread this day, ok, greatly dislike, but the circumstances this year have altered things. So, although the reasons have changed, it was pretty nice. Also, I didn't engage for over 30 minutes, and I ***** about others doing the same, so I shouldn't bask in hypocrisy.

I have memory issues. So does my computer. I'm hopeless but I'm trying to fix the computer.

Good until my trailer landed on my ankle when I forget I removed the rear jack stand. It hurt quite a bit. I knew I did a bad thing. I ignored it and kept working like I usually do. I expected to see a blood soak sock in a few minutes. I really didn't want to deal with it. But, no blood on the outside.

I do, however, have a big hematoma around my ankle. It is sticking out over an inch from all the pooling blood on the inside. But, no broken bones. I just hope it doesn't take forever to heal. I have stuff I need to do. I probably should have iced it. But, I didn't.
It will take forever to heal and it will be like your tailbone, your back and every other injury you've endured but pressed on with what you were doing. You know this and have known this since the first injury but because of who you are you will not change. I think you might be a bit on the stubborn side but in a good way. Yes, you should definitely tend to your injuries but its impressive you don't let your injuries interfere with your progress. My opinion, more people need to just press on and man up.

Awesome day! All the neighbors were super quite. Maybe they understood the SUPER LOUD MESSAGES I prodcasted to the neighborhood the past few days. It's mostly just two aholes. When they are quiet everybody else is quite as well. It has been so peaceful here today. :)

Latest posts

Back