How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs nevermore*

i;m sorry howcome you have to go the docters?

I've had a pain in my side for quite a while, so I'm getting it checked out, thanks for asking I just hope it's nothing serious or anything

*Hugs NeverMore too* I hope you get well soon!

- Boyfriend couldn't visit because he lost his passport :(
+ Planning on visiting him instead at the end of the month
+ London trip means SHOPPING! YAY! I've been poor and shopping-deprived for too long lol
+ Got a lift with landlord's wife to the electronics shop and back
- Didn't find a good headset with microphone in the shop
- Woke up late...again
+ Had bagels

- college day
+ survived the day and even the practical
+ flirted with a few girls
+ talked to samba a lot
+ fire and me plot a kidnapping on van hooligan so that ocean would give us booze and sex :3
+/- plan worked...kinda @_@
+ made new friends

day rating: VANTASTIC!!!!

Not a whole lot to it. That is okay.

- Tired because I never went to bed last night
+ Hoping to get my sleeping pattern back to normal, early tired now
- Boring
+ Chocolate
- Never went to sister's house like planned because she wasn't feeling well :(
+ Pampered myself for ages this morning
+/- Bought hair extensions for the first time, not sure if they'll be good or bad cos I haven't received them yet lol

Oh gawd I need sleep...

------ I was just washing some dishes and I found the thermos that we had filled with sea water from when she came out east to meet me. We had kept it sealed and in the refrigerator but now it's empty. :(
Then I found the picture of us at the Boston Aquarium from the same trip - crumpled up and left on the floor in the bedroom. :( :( :(

Now I have to put on a "happy face" and go to the company get together tonight with a bunch of people I hardly know and don't really care for (or trust as far as I could throw the whole lot of them).

The most boring and depressing day of the year so far. I'm watching Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon while he is alone in his trailer and loading his gun to off himself. I can relate.

At least I finished the laundry and had a decent meal.

alright

got up around 12:30
went into the bookstore for a few hours then i did some work at grandparents house and got money and oh ya i finnally picked up my check at the bookstore for december $110 woot i feel so ******* rich XD

i'm gonna spend $50 on books and itunes and probably deposit the rest.

played some videogames

ate chinese food then felt full and bloathed later :(

i know i'm only like 107lbs (unless there's something wrong with the scale) but i'm still feeling insecure and totally anorexic about my midly existant stomach

-- i don't like that i have have one *tear*

don't worry i'm not anorexic i eat fine, but i can't believe how f*ing crazy it is that even i'm feeling the insecure teenage chick in america screaming inside her head "omfg i'm fat" *cries internerally*

okay then ignoring my teen body issues meltdown

then i watched some of comedy central and attepmted to play the guitar i found some old tabs last night so sweet

i can pretty much play all of the plain white ts hey there deliahla it's pretty easy but still it makes me feel yay
though i do now have a blister on my thumb :(

now i'm browsing here and thinking about finishing my psyche essay it was due on friday but friday was a snow day HA XD

so might stay up late maybe play some DDR later so i don't feel fat

+ Good food
+ Good music
+ Sleep!

- Had lotsa drunk people around me yesterday
- I can't stand drunk people, ugh

My day was alright, I went grocery shopping and also bought a new pair of shoes which was about time considering the last shoes I bought were over a year ago. Didn't really do anything other than that and try to figure out this computer problem, not on my computer but the family computer that always gets obscure errors that take me a long time to figure out, still haven't figured this one out, but given at least 3 days I think I can get it,lol

it was rather quiet

+ Made a green smoothie. It was yum.
- RSI has flared up again because all I do is use this computer all the time.
- Tired.
- Found out organic whole milk doesn't exist in Norway, only semi-skimmed.
- I haven't screamed from the top of my lungs since that day on the school playground when I was around 10.
Back then it was one of those things kids do. If I do it now people will think I'm bleeding or need a straitjacket.
The last thing I need is someone rushing over to me thinking I need help.
What I need is to scream. Loud.

Shite, my earrings got delivered today but they are too small, and now i have to go out to buy new ones.

Not too bad. I borrowed a book from the library at school, and helped a teacher carry some stuff to their class.

I made a new dress! Actaully came out quite while...looked for a new job, that's not going so well.

People stared at you for shopping by yourself?! I always go by myself but no one stares, which is good actually, keeps the paranoia minimal.

Latest posts

Back