How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salty!! I love seasonings.
I season my popcorn with all kinds of fun stuff... paprika/turmeric etc.. and I also love it with certain hot sauces/taco sauce :)

But, I have had cinnamon / sugar popcorn - it's yummy.

Paprika/turmeric? That's interesting. I'll have to give that a go next time. Maybe try pimenton.

You mentioning cinnamon reminded me of how my dad adds that when he makes his morning tea along with green cardamons.

Put it this way, exactly how much honeysuckle is there on the menu, and does it come in anyother flavours?

I think you have more headaches than me and it drives me crazy so I don’t know how you manage.
It really piss me off. I try not to take any pain relievers to help. But, today I've taken many and I still have it. I literally have a headache everyday to varying degrees at different points in the day for different reasons.

Read, sleep, wander around the house, read, sleep, eat, wander around outside, read...thats where I'm at but I'm guessing next up is more sleep. I have lots to catch up on.

Read, sleep, wander around the house, read, sleep, eat, wander around outside, read...thats where I'm at but I'm guessing next up is more sleep. I have lots to catch up on.

All that seems to be missing is repeatedly walking up to the fridge over the course of the day to just take a look inside with the faint hope that on each occasion you do so, the view inside would be different from the last.

I finished the hail shattered skylight repair project. I bent the metal and it fit! It fit! I caulked the hell out of every possible place that water could work its way in and screwed the metal down with special screws that have washers to render them water tight. I was going to sweep the chimney while I had the ladder set up but decided to postpone that and went for a 3 mile walk instead.
It's been a good enough day.

I made a part. I made it wrong. I fixed it. I fixed it wrong the other way. Tomorrow I have to fix it again. Then I get to make another of the same part. At least I'll have experience.

You should take up a hobby, like collecting men, or sniping politicians. Something to put your energy into.

Disclaimer: This is satire. No men are actually collected.

Took me for ******* forever to fall asleep, then my torso started to ache late in the day and i just feel dead:tear:

Today was OK. I got up a little after 8, went for a 3 mile run in the morning.

Then tonight I went for a walk, again the full moon and stars were out. I went to the store to get some tea, and while I was there I thought I'd check the toy aisle for old time's sake, and now that I'm not self-conscious about looking at things like that anymore because I don't care if anyone likes it or not. They sure don't have as many as they used to, growing up. But I did see a few really detailed, diecast cars about as big as the palm of my hand. I saw a '77 Trans Am and a '67 GT500 and I have to say I was tempted...I had to remind myself I was only there for the tea!

But yeah, I have to sort and take care of the stuff I have, and replace what was damaged, before I get new stuff. And I have to restrict myself to just a few toy lines to collect, can't have it all. But I have to say they were cool looking...can't wait to get back into collecting again.

Salty!! I love seasonings.
I season my popcorn with all kinds of fun stuff... paprika/turmeric etc.. and I also love it with certain hot sauces/taco sauce :)

But, I have had cinnamon / sugar popcorn - it's yummy.

Hot sauce and taco sauce on popcorn sounds incredible! Seriously, that's right up my alley.

Now I'm imagining popcorn with chipotle sauce. 😋

You should take up a hobby, like collecting men, or sniping politicians. Something to put your energy into.

Disclaimer: This is satire. No men are actually collected.
Wouldn't that be so so cool though if I could collect men. I'd have a butcher, a baker, dont really care about a candlestick maker. Oooh fun, I should make a list

Latest posts

Back