How it all began

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

How a lonely life was born,I think Bjarne, Your moor then welcome to correct anything I put hear as you would know a lot better then me. I just thought it would be interesting for a lot hear to know how this message Bord become what it is and why it was made and the history behind it. But I can only explain and tell what I know :) So would be interesting for your input as well :) So hear goes what I know.

In the year 2004 July the 14th A guest made a thread on a codec message Bord saying
lonely said:
please will anyone speak to about anything to me
very random thing considering that it was on a codac sight designed by Bjarne Lundgren for support on such things as video and Audio Codecs.

That post was replied to by this
madmanwholoves youbabyand wantsto kissyo said:
ok so how are you
are you a piece of pig's bollok
do you love onet
can you tell me if you are infact pierrette

And so it began. Soon lots off random lonely ppl began to Google the well known words to us witch is of course " I am lonely" To date there are over 33 thousand replies made to that one thread. To put that into perspective we hear at a lonely life only have just over 20 thousand posts made on the hole message Bord.

I myself put those same words into Google in a drunken depressive state one lonely night and it took me to that thread where I meat some funny but nice ppl. That was over a year ago now.

one very interesting thing I have discovered there is that particular thread got into 2 mager news papers called The new Yorker and The Guardian.

You can read them articles hear.

The Guardian

The new Yorker

It is because of that one thread on a codac sight that the web master of this sight (bjarne who runs both) made a lonely life. It was clear that there was a need for a message Bord to be made on the hole lonely subject as that one thread was and is still very popular. I am sure many of you hear and myself included got hear fro the thread I am talking about.

After reading quit a lot of peoples posts on being lonely it never surprises me on how many different people or lonely. You can be marred and have 3 or 4 wonderful children and still feel lonely.

I think every one in the world has felt alone at some point. Its one of the worst human emotions in my opinion. The feeling being all alone and no one understanding is one thing we all in this word experiences to one degree are another. Just for some its a moor powerful feeling then for others. You may be just somebody that has fall out with there boyfriend or girlfriend and for some that might not be a good reason to come hear and cry about it. But there has been many a young and old person kill them self after an argument with there other half. Read the posts hear and the articles Ive gave links to and if you think about it you never know whats in someones head. You could see your mate down the pub and think, Why is he/she so popular. And that person could seem to have every thing and be the most happiest person in the world. But in less you can mined read you don't truly know whats going through that persons mind.

Anyway that's about me done. The last bit is just what I have learned from all this. That I am not the loneliest person alive even though at times I may feel like it.

Well spoken. I found this type through a google search of "I am lonely" as well.

Google search for "I am lonely" too.
I am amused to remember that I was thinking: "Who the hell would search something like this on the net? Only an idiot like me, of course". Now I can see that there are thousands of people.

That is really interesting I have been there to that codec site thread before didn't say anything just read, theres plenty there, 4 years worth lol

Dulcinea said:
Google search for "I am lonely" too.
I am amused to remember that I was thinking: "Who the hell would search something like this on the net? Only an idiot like me, of course". Now I can see that there are thousands of people.

I agree with you. I thought exactly the same thing. By the way, you must like Don Quijote de la Mancha. :)

thats really interesting, so what year was this forum made, in 2005? The forum is still growing and we're still getting new members.

I remeber I think I googled in lonely people

but I'm really glad he made he made this forum it was a really good idea

Am glad you all fined it interesting.

The date of the fist membership was 06-27-2006 by bjarne. So it would be a good Guss that, that date was when A lonely life was born.

Well perhaps we should have a late 2-year celebration for good 'ol ALL huh? ;) It wasn't so long ago, and we should mention You up there Jono! You're the most important staff member this website has ever had!

Thank you Bluey :)

Oh, absolutely my pleasure. I did think that most ppl here would be interested in this as well.

i was being emo back in my super broken hearted days and put in alonelylife.com not thinking it would actually be something. ive never been a part of a forum but with all that was going on in my head it seemed like a good idea to share my story here. i thank everyone whos helped me get to where i am now. you guys are the best

madmanwholoves youbabyand wantsto kissyo said:
ok so how are you
are you a piece of pig's bollok
do you love onet
can you tell me if you are infact pierrette

That first response is something else.

Latest posts

Back