How many here are autistic¿

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I defend others' free will, since it's inherently human, provided they don't use it to harm others. And no, i don't consider those who get rejected as harm. You keep on stewing on hate for frivolous and infantile reasons.
as long as women think they are entitled to get what they want then so will i

Not entirely true. I mean on the part about reducing misery. At least as far as I can currently recall, the bulk of our advancements have been in comfort and distraction, I'm plenty comforted, and got all the distractions I could want, but I'm still at a maximum level of misery.

Even I am starting to agree with this a little at this point. Making the statement once to prove a point is one thing, but they're overdoing it a bit at this point. But I'm not saying this so you can throw it right back at them. There's no sense in tossin honeysuckle around, clearly none of us are at a great place in life right now.

It's everyone's right to do so, but when you ignore facts, despite the overwhelming evidence throughout history and present, that only makes you come across as ignorant, and many people will not take kindly to that.

It's rather difficult to prove such things over a forum. Here, you are judged purely upon your words, can't expect more than that until you build enough rapport with those you speak to, to gain their trust.

Perhaps not directly, but the entire 'life's not fair' argument was designed specifically to prevent others from expressing their views on how needlessly unfair the world is.

Their (our) argument is for the growth and betterment of the largest number of people. Your side of it is the typical 'change is hard, so why bother'. It sounds like you've been to some dark places as well, and you don't have to discuss that, that's up to you, but would you wish all that you've been through on another person? I know I wouldn't wish my life on anyone..

As a matter of fact, I've got a 20 year old friend with FASD (met him at a place we both worked at for a while), and I've been doing my best to coach him so that he doesn't end up down any of my dark paths. I think he's becoming less judgemental towards those with 'funny' attributes (IE: the kinda people I used to make fun of when I was younger). He's also putting in a lot of work in the summers and investing a large part of his earnings (in a business savings acnt that his mother has access to), and focusing heavily on his schooling so as to attain a career.

While it's difficult to say how much my involvement had to do with any of that, I would like to think it had some effect. I mean, at least I tried.. I didn't have to; and maybe he'd still be a cashier in a donut shop. But it makes me feel good to know that I could help someone else to be happy, even if I can't be happy myself. If more people took that view, this world would surely be a better place.

Please stop using that word. Misogynist is the word you're looking for. The former is an offense to ALL men, not just so-called 'incels'. Like all a man could possibly want a woman for is a walking cock-sleeve.. Cuz we're clearly all just brainless barbarians that only think about sex 24/7 ;sadly, true of many, but not me, not even close. I'm basically A-sexual in terms of actual sex. I don't really need nor desire another person to do my thing. And my mind does not run circles around it outside of doing 'the deed' every day or two. Which is saying somethin considering I'm bored AF and alone all the time.

Half right. Having someone fall in love with YOU, is one of the greatest feelings/experiences we get in life, which is (ideally) why you fall in love with the other persm

I know you're mad, I know feeling unlucky can make a person feel mad, and I think it's OK to be mad at a lack of luck, especially when you see people get lots of luck, and instead of appreciating it, act bad anyway - but wanting women to suffer doesn't make sense if it's a relationship you're ultimately looking for. It's just going to make more of what you don't want, and it's just going to make you feel madder and more hopeless.

I think you're misdirecting your anger. You're putting it on something concrete, like women, instead of something abstract, like bad luck. It's a thing that happens, it's easier to get mad at something tangible in the real world, than an abstract idea.

For now, just try to block out the bad examples, forget them. And focus on the good ones if you can.

It's best to just ignore the women that choose thugs and criminals, unless you can see that these women have learned from the experience and have a change of heart. But a lot who choose that kind of person don't change their minds, so it's best not to try to figure it out. I've noticed that the ones that choose that kind of guy, usually have common beliefs/values with that kind of person that I don't share, and I don't think I can change myself to fit with them. And eventually I realized I didn't want to, either. Once I realized that I stopped wanting to fit myself to people that have views I don't like, cause I feel like I'd never be able to be at ease with them, never be able to let down my guard.

You can't "fix" that kind of person, they have to either figure it out on their own, or not. It's best not to worry about it.

(although i think i need to change in some ways, that are beneficial anyway and what i should have been doing in the first place, that might make me more compatible with people i otherwise wouldnt be)

I was quiet too - still am, somewhat. I think a lot about how I turned out this way, to try to fix it.

You also said "harmless" and I think that's a good point. Don't be harmless. It doesnt mean be a thug, but maybe exercise some if you don't already. You'll be stronger (and less harmless), and feel better about yourself, feel more confident in your strength and looks - it will sort of create a positive feedback loop that will make you more confident going forward.

Also try to cultivate something else about you so that the first thing people think of, when they think of you, isnt "quiet and harmless". I'm trying to figure this out now myself, it's hard, but it seems to be the only way.

I don't LIKE that it is so hard, I wish it weren't, but I want out, badly. Idk. just some thoughts to consider, some things i've figured out on my own that i thought i'd pass along.
I have often seen young women in town with their thuggish boyfriends, women complain about toxic men but its those sort of men they prefer and when they get married and get beaten up they complain as if its nothing to do with their own stupidity. Women encourage the very things they complain of. Please note , i am not very good with words but i couldn't care less, you humans like to talk fancy i dont'.

To me women are the enemy and that's all they are, , if they reject me i reject them if i can and it makes me feel wonderful to know i have given at least one of them their own medicine. For instance few years ago one of my neighbours said she wouldn't go to bed with me so i simply stopped speaking to her and one day she was in tears because of it then i thought to myself, now she is experiencing what its like for me. They harm me i hit back at them if i can.
Wouldn't go to bed with you? Maybe you left out some details there, but if that was the jest of it, you aren't exactly going to win any friends here. I won't side with anyone that gives the word 'incel' validity..

And you just spammed out an entire page of the thread with zero-one sentence responses. Can you please stop..? We get your stance on things, but if it's gonna be ignorant honeysuckle like the above, I seriously don't want it in my thread..

We get it, you're angry, and so are a lot of the other people on the forum for somewhat relateable reasoning, but if you want to talk about it, you've got to slow down and articulate yourself beyond the simplistic 'me hate woman' stance you've got going on..

i am not very good with words but i couldn't care less, you humans like to talk fancy i dont'.
You can't very well go into a public place, and act like you're the boss of it, and expect things to go well. TBH, you're the one acting entirely thuggish ATM. Take some time to chill out and consider your next response.

Wouldn't go to bed with you? Maybe you left out some details there, but if that was the jest of it, you aren't exactly going to win any friends here. I won't side with anyone that gives the word 'incel' validity..

And you just spammed out an entire page of the thread with zero-one sentence responses. Can you please stop..? We get your stance on things, but if it's gonna be ignorant honeysuckle like the above, I seriously don't want it in my thread..

We get it, you're angry, and so are a lot of the other people on the forum for somewhat relateable reasoning, but if you want to talk about it, you've got to slow down and articulate yourself beyond the simplistic 'me hate woman' stance you've got going on..
I can only say what i can say, i don't care if you don't like it, i don't like your long boring replies.

i am an incel and i don't care if people don't like it, If people listened to men's problems and tried to help us instead of siding with spoiled double standard feminist hyopocrites there would be no need for incels. Incels are victims.

There is nothing wrong with incels , women get all the help they want , men don't. All we get is blame and insults. If men's problems weren't ignored and were taken seriously there would be no incels. I don't care if people think i am an incel because that's what i am and just because i cant talk fancy like you lot it doesn't mean i shouldn't have my say. And one reason i stopped talking to my neighbour is because i didnt ask her to go to bed with me , but she told someone else she wouldn't go to bed with me and i cant see any need for her to have said it so i stopped speaking to her. I f people harm me and i can hit back at them i will. got my own back.

Squidge that is inappropriate behaviour and something we don't permit here on the forum. I'd quote examples but it would be pretty much all of your responses and I just don't have the time. Congratulations in getting another members thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back