How many?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedokes

Reaction score
How many relationships have you been in? Nosy question huh? Well I'll tell mine first..

The first one was from High school and we dated for 3 months. We had things in common but we were far too young to be serious.

The second one we dated for a year first and then we got married.. married for 7 years.

Same as you okiedokes, I was with her in college for roughly 3 months and broke up because I felt things were getting too serious too fast, I was young and ignorant towards relationships.

I'm on my third real life relationship (I'm married to him). I also had an online relationship of several years that never went anywhere prior to meeting #3.

I met my wife when I was 19 yrs old.. we dated and then she moved away to college and we went our seperate ways for a year.
ive had a couple of flings before i met her and during our time apart, but i wouldnt count them as serious relationships for any amount of time. few weeks at best.
we got back together when she came back to town and.. here we are 25yrs later still.

I'm in my first "real" relationship. I thought I was in a serious one before it, but he was playing with me. I also thought I was in a serious one before THAT one, but I was the only one in the "relationship."

For the life of me I cannot answer this question.
Waiting to get married for 30 years so I can answer "at least one" :p

2 girlfriends.

The 1st in 1996 which lasted about a month
The 2nd last year which lasted 2 months.

I don't really class them as relationships.

6 relationships i think perhaps most lasted few months...
the girls i really loved rejected me so the ones i had were to forget them

Real ones? 1, for about 2 and a half months. No one wants me

long distance

i always believe love can make it through anything but yeah she didn't feel the same way, oh well

None - but my situation is distinctly odd. I've never been on a date, cuddled, kissed - any of that "normal" relationship stuff.

I have, however, had some girls show spontaneous kinds of physical interest in me. Frankly, I wish that sort of contact hadn't happened at present, because it makes me feel further from the sort of relationship with girls that I want (a close emotional bond) and closer to just being some sort of convenient human-sized lump people want to flirt teasingly with every now and then :\

On the positive side though, I really look forward to having a first kiss with someone. It sounds amazing :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
None - but my situation is distinctly odd. I've never been on a date, cuddled, kissed - any of that "normal" relationship stuff.

I have, however, had some girls show spontaneous kinds of physical interest in me. Frankly, I wish that sort of contact hadn't happened at present, because it makes me feel further from the sort of relationship with girls that I want (a close emotional bond) and closer to just being some sort of convenient human-sized lump people want to flirt teasingly with every now and then :\

On the positive side though, I really look forward to having a first kiss with someone. It sounds amazing :)

In all seriousness, I think that's really attractive. You're so sweet. :)

My previous relationships total up to 14 years, that's as much detail as you're getting :p

I'm not sure when my present relationship started.. Taking the first kiss as a starting point.. approaching 6 months? I should be counting the days.. Sorry sweetheart! :shy:

6 relationships. The longest one (and most horrible one as well) being 9 months.

I don't even know what counts as a relationship.

Serious long term relationships for me? None.
Things that I guess could be considered relationships? 4. Longest was about 6 months.

Latest posts

Back