How to cope and deal with changes in life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovelEater

Reaction score

I just watched my younger sister graduated from college. I saw one of my previous classmates getting engage, some even has kids already, some are married, and
My younger cousins already have boyfriends and girlfriends. Some people I used to know died.

Some suddenly became different in both their personality and appearance compared from their previous personality and appearance.

Yet here I was. Stuck in my room.
Stuck in my head.
Stuck inside my pain and fears.
Deep inside me I know what's the right thing to do.

But ‘knowing it’ is one thing.. And actually ‘doing it' is another.

I feel a lot of numbing pain, and suffocating drowning like sensation all over.

It hurts a lot, that I am desperately tired it.

Help me.

I understand you, happens to me too. I see others progressing, or changing, and me the same.

But I take it calmly. Maybe because I reaily dont care about this people.

And, as always, with this kind of things, you just can suck it up, and keep going. Im too worried and focused in my own things to care about other people.

Sorry cant tell you anything that helps.

It's never too late to take back your life and get what you want. I know, I know, easier said than done, you CAN do it. Start small. Set a reasonable goal that you know you can accomplish and set out to get it done. Then set another goal and keep going until you get where you want to be.

Don't let negativity stop you. One thing that really helped me was forcing myself to do something, even if I didn't feel like doing it or I was too scared to do it. Focus on the positives in your life, focus on today, focus on yourself. Don't worry about where other people are in their lives, don't focus on the past and don't focus on the future, just live for today. All you need to do is be better than the person you were yesterday.

It's never too late to take back your life and get what you want. I know, I know, easier said than done, you CAN do it. Start small. Set a reasonable goal that you know you can accomplish and set out to get it done. Then set another goal and keep going until you get where you want to be.

Don't let negativity stop you. One thing that really helped me was forcing myself to do something, even if I didn't feel like doing it or I was too scared to do it. Focus on the positives in your life, focus on today, focus on yourself. Don't worry about where other people are in their lives, don't focus on the past and don't focus on the future, just live for today. All you need to do is be better than the person you were yesterday.
Thank you. What you said really helps me get into a good perspective. Thanks. I'll start one step at a time.

Life is all about risks....sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Don't worry about others so much.
You must find what is right for you only.

Changes come all through your journeys.
Be brave & wise.
Mistakes are teachers, to learn from.

Find a new hobby or friends.
Never give up.
Peace to you little butterfly.

My first thought after reading your post was to offer a song, since a tune in ones head can influence a day's start or finish. Scrolling down afterwards, I see Dan27 and I shared the same thought. Let me offer another.

Last edited:
And should you want an interesting, entertaining sermon to lift your spirit's condition, let me suggest this one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back